Thread: Adorable Abigial

Adorable Abigial

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 180
Size:  7.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are very much loved for so many reasons.
    Mostly for the way you love your family.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Abigail Rose, what a beautiful, adorable Beagle you are! Your fur is so colorful and pretty, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big brown eyes. And what a delightful personality you have! You are so special to your dear family, so full of energy and fun and love! You and mommy and daddy and your 17-year-old sister and your 20-year-old sister (whom you miss when she's away at school) all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Abigail, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Abigiail,
    What a beautiful Beagle you are.
    you are loved by the your whole family.
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Abigail Rose!

Good morning, Abigail Rose! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and early happy birthday wishes, too!

What a beautiful Beagle baby you are, Abigail, the quintessential Beagle in looks, personality and heart; just as sweet and loving as can be; a friend to all! And oh yes, that obsession with food! Only a Beagle can give a Lab a run for the money when it comes to chowing down!

I can only imagine how much your human soulmate, your skin sister misses you while away at school, and you her! But oh, how wonderful those much anticipated homecomings must be, you seeing her walking through the door, being welcomed with your joyful yelps and sloppy kisses, not to mention cuddling on that pre heated water bed!

Just how special are you, Abigail? Your sister has given us a glimpse, but no doubt she only touched the surface as to just HOW special, how loved you are, how much you mean to her! You even won over your human mom and dad! How could they resist your cute, adorable self? hehe

After I finally talked my parents into getting a dog, they always said that I'd be taking it when I moved out, but that beagle baby is going no where. Reluctant as they were, her mommy and daddy love her as much as their real daughters (at least I think!). She's beautiful.
    Yes, you truly are a flower of a girl, Abigail Rose, a treasure! How lucky your sister is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving fur sister in you, her best furry friend and soulmate for life! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your sister's love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos can made my morning! I hope you enjoyed your big day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family, and hopefully soon your sister, too!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Abigail Rose, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious beyond words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~