Thread: Precious Prissy

Precious Prissy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  6.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a very much loved girl who enjoys having fun.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Prissy, what a beautiful Paint Horse you are! You are gorgeous with that brown and white coat and long white mane. How nice to see you with your dear young friend! She had wanted a horse from a very early age when she first found out what a horse was, and she's so glad you joined the family. You have the most delightful temperament, too. You enjoy playing with your Quarter Horse gelding friend Rowdy, running around the pasture, and pestering your family's other horse Babe. You and your young friend love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Prissy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your young friend and Rowdy and Babe and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-18-2020 at 05:59 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Pet of the Day, Beautiful Prissy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Prissy, on being POTD! You are so beautiful, fun and photogenic! We are so glad you have a wonderful home where you are well loved! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie, with your friends, Rowdy and Babe, and your doting human parent!

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

P.S. The Humane Society has horses and other farm animals up for adoption, looking for fur-ever homes!

Beautiful Prissy!

Hi Prissy! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a stunning Paint you are, Prissy; so pretty, and just as beautiful in personality and heart as you are in looks! Love that pic of you posing with your young lady! What a team! How lucky your lady is, having her hope of having that special horse of her own come true in you, her dream horse! And I have no doubt that one day you'll be one amazing mom to your babies! What fun that will be!
    And just as your young lady says, you being but a mere 6 years old, so many, many more wonderful years of shared loved and friendship to come! You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Prissy, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed your big day in the spotlight...running in your pasture, playing with your bestie Rowdy and pestering Babe, hehe; spending fun time with your lady; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and hugs to you, beautiful Prissy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Best friends for life!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~