Thread: Radiant Rusty!

Radiant Rusty!

Rusty, you are such a handsome Abyssinian cat. Your marble-like eyes and short, well-groomed fur are purrfect! Also, I love your nose and whiskers.

You lived in a pet shop in not a good health condition but your humans took you in and got you back in shape! Now you're the most smartest, loving, and snuggly cat! Congratulations, Radiant Rusy, on being Cat of the Day!

Dear Rusty, what a handsome Abyssinian boy you are. Your plush coat is gorgeous, just like your face with those pale green eyes.
    I am very sorry for the rough start in life you had. Your forever family rescued you and saved your life.
    With proper care you grew into a majestic feline, and you have been a loving and snuggly kitty ever since.
    Prince Rusty Snugglemuffin, you are truly special, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Rusty, a.k.a. Prince Rusty Snugglemuffin, what a beautiful Abyssinian guy you are! That brown and white fur is gorgeous and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face with those long white whiskers and lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You are absolutely stunning in that closeup shot, gazing upward with eyes like marbles. The background colors show you off so nicely, too. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Waterbury, CT to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! One day your dear Purrrsons-to-be had dinner at a Japanese restaurant and then decided to take a look in the "pet store" next door. They fell in love with a tiny Abyssinian kitten (YOU!) and went back the next day to get you. You were quite ill, as is often the case with animals in these disreputable establishments, but they took you to the vet right away and then nursed you back to good health. Great thanks from the bottom of my heart to your dear Purrrsons, for saving you from from certain doom! Now you're "the smartest, most loving cat you could ask for." You take the "Snuggle" part of your name very seriously. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rusty, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Abyssinian you are, Rusty.
    You were sick when your humans rescued you. But they took you to the vet and nursed you back to health.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Radiant Rusty!

Hi Rusty, a.k.a. Prince Rusty Snugglemuffin! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a hunky, handsome, dreamboat of an Abyssinian boy you are, your highness! Your come hither look, your gorgeous jade green eyes have relegated me to a puddle of pure mush!

We are so grateful to your family for rescuing you from that dreadful pet store, no doubt an unspeakable fate; welcoming you into their home and hearts, doing all that was needed to heal you; providing you with the happy, carefree and love filled life you so rightly deserved! And the rest is happy history!

How lucky your family is, Rusty, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and snuggly, as special as you to call their own! You truly are a treasure, Rusty, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration, snuggling with your humans, being treated to all your heart desired and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Rusty, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

*swoon*

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Rusty!

What a handsome boy you are! You have the most gorgeous orange/white coat and beautiful green eyes - just look at that sweet face!

Your family only went to have look in that pet store, but when they saw you they fell in love… of course! The next day you came home with them, and got the proper vet care you needed.

You have been with your family for a long time now and you love them as much as they love you. The Snugglemuffin part of your name, you take very seriously.

Have fun today... and every day, get spoiled with your favourite treats, and lots of love and snuggles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Best wishes Rusty!

My cat SPARK (registered name Walnut Hollow's Temperature Rising ) wants to wish Rusty his Abby "cousin" a Happy Cat of the Day! Spark is an Ocicat so he has Abby roots.
    We hope you enjoy your special day and that all your days are special.