Thread: Sweet Shilgi!

Sweet Shilgi!

Dearest Shilgi, what a beautiful lady you are! You're absolutely stunning, settled there on that glossy table with the plants around you. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! The colors all harmonize so well. Your white fur is so pretty and fluffy and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely huge golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Holon, Israel to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved persons will pet you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell. Your dear persons rescued you from the street, and we thank them so very much for bringing you home and making you part of the family. Now you are living the safe, wonderful life of an indoor cat! You sleep all day, and then you become a tiger at night, chasing bugs and legs, then catching and releasing them. You stand by the refrigerator to ask for your favorite food, salami. Your person holds it up and you stand up to eat some. You enjoy catching your ribbon toy after your person throws it. Sometimes you chew it, but your persons make sure you don't try to eat it because they know that's dangerous. We also thank them so very much for being aware of this and making sure you don't swallow it! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shilgi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear persons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe an extra-special serving of salami!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sheen Shilgi

Shilgi, you are so beautiful! I love your big, alert ears and shiny, bronze-colored eyes. You look great on the shiny table with the plants.

You're usually sleepy and napping, but you can become very fierce. And how smart you are to know how to beg for delicious salami! And you love playing with ribbon but you never eat it! Your humans are so lucky to have you! You must love them so much. Congratulations, Sheen Shilgi, on being Cat of the Day!!

Gorgeous Shilgi!

Greetings gorgeous Shilgi in Israel! Happy Cat of the Day. sweetheart!

So, we hear you're a salami loving night stalker? Oh, I'm sure your family just loves being serenaded by your zoomies as you chase down those pesky bugs come bedtime! But I'm with you on the salami! Yum!

We are so very grateful to your family for rescuing you from the mean streets, providing you with the happy, love and fun filled life you so richly deserve! How blessed your family is, having a snow white beauty, a playful and fun loving best friend, a card carrying furry family member in you! You truly are one very special girl, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...treated to a bit of yummy salami (no waiting on line required, lol); playing the ribbon game and hunting down bugs; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Shilgi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous Shilgi!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Shilgi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana