Thread: Awesome Astro

Awesome Astro

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  6.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a smart fish you are, you like attention and food.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Astro, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful, colorful Betta Fish you are. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You get really excited when your dear person goes up to your tank, because you love people and attention. You also love being fed! You are your person's second betta, helping to comfort him/her after her/his first one Mango sadly passed away. You and your person have been together for a long time now, and he/she hopes for a long time more. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Astro, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Mango Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 02-17-2020 at 11:46 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Betta fish you are, Astro.
    Congraulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Astro (great name), on being POTD! You are cute, gorgeous and photogenic! (We fish!) We were so sad to read about Mango's passing ... We know how painful it is to lose a beloved family member. We loved reading about Astro's wonderful life and devoted human parent! Sending best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net

Awesome Astro!

Hi Astro! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a stunning Betta boy you are, Astro! Your rainbow coloring is gorgeous, your long, flowing fins magnificent! And best of all, your personality is every bit as bright and beautiful! How lucky your human is, having a best finned friend as beautiful, sociable and people loving as you! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your Betta predecessor, but how well you're filling that empty space in your human's life, bringing countless smiles to her/his days! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Astro, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Astro! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute and seeing your gorgeous photos has been the perfect start to my day! I hope you enjoyed your big day in the spotlight, swimming in your tank, spending fun time with your human, munching on yummy fishy food, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Astro, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Stunning!!!

Deluxe accommodations!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~