Thread: Beautiful Blacky!

Beautiful Blacky!

Dearest Blacky, what an adorable guinea pig you are! You are so pretty in that great photo, munching on a bit of cucumber there. Your black and white fur looks so very fluffy and soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely dark eyes. You have quite a delightful personality, too. You let your dear young friend know you don't like music! When he/she comes home from school, you like to play together. You're "the sweetest guinea pig in the world," according to him/her. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Blacky, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of salad!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blacky

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 110
Size:  5.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a handsome and much loved boy.
    You just don't like music.
    Celebrate your world famous day

What a Beautiful Guinea pig you are, Blacky.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beauitful Blacky!

Hi Blacky, sweetest guinea pig in the whole wide world!!! Happy Pet of the Day to you, from everyone in this piggy loving home!

Be still my heart!!! What a beautiful piggy you are, Blacky, precious beyond words! Love your moo cow coloring and markings, sweetheart! You could be twin to my guinea pig girl, Moonbeam!

How lucky you are, Blacky, being SO very loved by your young human, being so well cared for, treated to everything a piggy could hope for and more! And I have no doubt you love her/him every bit as much as she/he loves you; best friends for life!!! What a heavenly match!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed your big day in the spotlight...treated to extra floor/playtime, chowing down on some yummy fruits and veggies, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Blacky, our very special and most deserving piggy Pet of the Day, EVERY day! And here's to many, many more years of shared love and companionship for you and your devoted human!

Beautiful Blacky!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Blacky, on being POTD! You are precious, adorable and photogenic! (We cavies/gps!) Years ago, we had a young cavy/gp that was afraid of music so we started playing soothing music at a low volume and he stopped being scared and started liking it. However, almost all of our cavies/gps do NOT like LOUD music or TV. We're so glad you have a wonderful life, full of love and a healthy diet. Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Blacky! XOXO

Our Fun Cavy/GP Photo Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net