Thread: Marvelous Milo!

Marvelous Milo!

Dearest Milo, what an adorable child you are! You are such a cutie, lying there on that couch and looking straight out at me. Your long fluffy Himmy-patterned coat is so luxurious and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big blue eyes gazing at me! You look so very relaxed in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Maitland, New South Wales, Australia to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell. When you were just a baby, your dear Purrrsons-to-be found you at a dumpster. (I shudder to think how you happened to wind up there to begin with.) You and they all adopted each other right then, and home you went with them! You are very affectionate, lovable, and friendly. You know when someone needs comfort or assistance, and you are right there to provide it. You are an indoors-only kitty, staying safe and comfortable. We thank your dear Purrrsons very much, first for rescuing you as a stray kitten and bringing you Home, and then for keeping you safely indoors! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Milo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-16-2020 at 10:36 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Magnanimous Milo

Milo, you are adorable! I love your fluffy and soft-looking fur and your icy blue eyes. Also, you have the cutest nose in the world. You are so sweet and caring. Your humans love you so much and you are such a lucky cat to have them! Congratulations, Magnanimous Milo, on being Cat of the Day!

Gorgeous Milo!

Hi Milo from Down Under! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh, Milo!!! What a beautiful, blue eyed, baby Himalayan you are, and one incredibly lucky kitty to boot!

It breaks my heart, the thought that a tiny, helpless and defenseless baby somehow found himself in a dumpster! Thankfully your family found you before any harm could come to you! We are so very grateful to them for saving you, for opening up their home and hearts to you, providing you with the happy, safe and love filled life you so rightly deserve! We are also so thankful to them for making you an indoor only kitty! I know the outdoors is tempting, but better to be safe than to take a chance that you might somehow be injured or harmed! Besides, nothing beats the cushy, carefree indoor life, being pampered and spoiled to the max!

How lucky your family is, Milo, having a beautiful furkid, a devoted and loving comforter and healer, a best friend for life in you, with so many, many years of fun, love and shared companionship awaiting you! You truly are an unexpected treasure, sweetheart, just as special as can, a gem!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Milo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!! SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Milo!

What an adorable boy you are! Your coat with the Himalayan markings is beautiful and so is you blue eyes.

You were so lucky to be found and rescued from that dumpster… how could anyone do that!!
    But now you are living the good life with your family and I can tell they love you.

Being only five months old, you have lots of energy and wants to explore outside, but you will be safer as an indoor kitty, and I’m sure your family will keep you entertained and play with you. And you pay them back by giving them sympathy when they need it. You are an affectionate boy and deserve all the best life has to offer. Your family are lucky to have you.

Celebrate your day with extra treats, lots of playtime and fun with your family. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello, Milo in Australia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling kitty you are ! I like your blue eyes and your light fur with your darker face, ears and paws!

You are a busy kitten, too- providing your special comfort and affection, and keeping an eye on all that's happening outside your windows! Your family will keep you safe and active Best of all- you are a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Milo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Marvelous Milo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana