Thread: Lovely Valentine's Day Lady Luna!

Lovely Valentine's Day Lady Luna!

Dearest Luna, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous Dilute Tortoiseshell Longhair lady you are! That thick, colorful fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those white whiskers and eyebrows, those lovely big golden eyes, and that grey heart on your nose, Purrrfect for Valentine's Day. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Nicholasville, Jessamine County, KY to pet you gently and finger-skritch you under your chin (only if you like being finger-skritched under the chin, of course). I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and finger-skritch you under the chin (only if you like being finger-skritched under the chin, of course).

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You showed up one day in the barn of your dear Purrrsons-to-be. They knew right away you were a TNR lady because of your ear-tip. You became friends with their children (human kittens) and decided to move in and enjoy the life of a house cat. Wise decision! Now you are loved, spoiled, and quite content. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Luna, on being chosen our Valentine's Day Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and skin-siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. And a happy Valentine's Day to all!

Last edited by phesina; 02-14-2020 at 09:06 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Luna!

Hi Luna! Happy Cat of the Day! Happy Valentine's Day to you, sweetheart!

What a breathtakingly beautiful, long haired dilute Torti girl you are, Luna! Your coat and coloring are exquisite! And talk about being ready for your close up!!! I don't think we could have hoped for a more perfect Valentine's Day honoree, Luna! Not only are you as sweet and loving as can be, just look at that nose!!!

How heartwarming is your rags to riches rescue story, Luna; from feral/barn/TNR kitty, to living the good life indoors with a loving family; content, loved and spoiled to the max! (Leave it to the kids!!!) How could your family resist a kitty as beautiful as you, indeed! You stole their hearts on day one, and the rest is happy history! We only wish all kitties were as lucky as you, sweetheart!

And what a lucky family is yours, having a furkid, a full fledged family member in you, Luna! You may have been an unexpected addition to the family, but no denying it was destined to be! You truly are a treasure, Luna, just as beautiful and special as can be!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Luna! I hope you enjoyed a very special Valentine's Day, Cat of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desired and more, just like every day! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Luna, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a Beautiful long haired Tortie you are, Lady Luna.

Congrats on being Valentine's Day Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Such a sweet face!

My much-loved angel kitty Lyla had short hair, but her face looked just like Luna's. At first, I was totally unequipped to deal with her "tortitude", but I adapted over time while she took over and asserted herself as the *real* head of the household. When you see such a face looking at you, with those intelligent eyes, it's impossible to *not* respond by offering to obey every sweet command. It is good to know, even though Luna is far away from me, that she is carrying on the royal tradition.

Lovable Luna

Luna, you are so pretty. Your yellow eyes and black heart-shaped nose are beautiful. Your long tortoiseshell fur looks so soft! You must love your humans, they spoil you and love you. Happy Valentine's Day and congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Lovable Luna!