Thread: Darling Lily!

Darling Lily!

Hi Lily! Happy Pet of the Day! Happy Valentine's Day, sweet little one!

Oh, be still my heart! What an utterly precious Dwarf Hammie girl you are, Lily! Your Valentine's Day photo shoot (especially your feature photo) has my heart in total meltdown mode! We couldn't have hoped for a more perfect Valentine's Day honoree that you, sweetheart!

We're so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor, Eddy the mouse. It's so hard, losing a furkid. But thanks to you not only is that spacious 20 gallon aquarium once again filled, but your Mommy's heart as well; filled with love!!! How could she resist, indeed!

How lucky you are, Lily, to be so loved, treated to all the best that life has to offer, including a spacious, deluxe tank filled with tons of toys, a wheel, hidey houses, yummy food and fresh water and best of all, all the love your heart can hold! Yes, life is good, and equally blessed is your Mom, having a furkid special as you to call her own! As for your Mom losing a bit of sleep, those late nights waiting for you to perk up? A small price to pay for all the joy you bring to her life! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying your big day of honor (well, night, lol) spending fun time in your aquarium, spinning on your wheel and playing with your toys; taking a nice nap; cuddling with your Mom; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Lily, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Lily, on being POTD! You are absolutely adorable, darling, precious and photogenic! Happy Valentine's Day in your new, awesome home! All of your photos are soooooo SWEET! You have an incredible cage full of treats, toys, hiding places and cozy sleeping quarters! You have the BEST Mommy in the world and she will ALWAYS provide you with the most wonderful, safe, healthy and fun life! BTW, we agree with your Mommy ~ we don't like sleeping when we know our little Scamps are up and about, playing! Sending and ALL best wishes to you, darling Lily, today on Valentine's Day ~ and every day! XOXO

P.S. We're so sad and sorry to hear about precious mouse Eddy's passing. We love mice, too, and it's heartbreaking to lose a beloved family member; however, Eddy is happy that you, darling Lily, have a wonderful home now ~ just like he did!

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Lily, you are adorable! What a sweet, precious Dwarf Hamster you are, so pretty in all those great photos that show off so many sides of your personality so well. And that first one, your personal Valentine's Day card to us, is perfect for today!

What a lovely story you have to tell! Your new Mom-to-be was sad, grieving the loss of her little mouse Eddie. She had this big aquarium with a wheel, hide-outs, dishes, and toys. She went to the pet store to get another mouse, but they didn't have any. The sales person introduced her to YOU, and how could she resist! You and she adopted each other, and home you went! You settled right in to your new digs, and now you're enjoying a delightful life full of fun and love and good food. You and Mom love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lily, on being chosen our Valentine's Day Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. I know that Eddie Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge. And a happy Valentine's Day to all!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable Dwarf Hammie you are, Lilly. Happy Valentines Day and Congratulations on being POTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana