Thread: Marvelous Molly

Marvelous Molly

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  6.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Shelter dogs are the best and you are proof of that.
    Fortunately you have spent most of your life in a loving home.
    You are so smart and know many tricks and you get along with everyone.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Molly, what a gorgeous Carolina Yellow Dog you are! You're so cute lying there so comfortably, with that pretty-colored fur and sweet face. And what a nice story you have to tell! You were rescued from a shelter at age 13 weeks, so you've been with your dear people almost your entire life. Your best friends are Katie the Dachshund and Cooper the Basset Hound. You know many tricks and can do them with both verbal and hand commands. Your dear Dad calls you "The Biscuit Queen," and need we even wonder why?!! You get along well with your two neighbor kitties. I am looking forward to seeing you at Westminster one day! You're told that you're "the most loveable dog in these parts." You and your dear Mom and Dad love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Molly, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Katie and Cooper and Mom and Dad and neighbor kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Marvelous Molly!

Hi Molly, a.k.a. the Biscuit Queen! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my! What a beautiful, oh so smart and talented, sweet as sugar Southern Yellow Dog you are, Molly; just as lovable as can be! Bonus points for being such a good girl!

My folks tell me that I am a real good girl ... If they only knew what I was thinking.
    Did I mention smart? (Always a good thing, keeping the humans wondering!)

Didn't your family hit the jackpot, they day they opened up their home and hearts to you, Molly...seven years of joy, love and unwavering devotion and counting! As the saying goes, you can't buy love but you can rescue it, and aren't you living proof of that! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful furkid, a loyal and loving companion and best friend for life in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, a friend to all, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you this cold and snowy morning has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special Dog of tje Day celebration...playing with your bestie pup pals, Katie the Doxie and Cooper the Basset Hound; chowing down on all of those yummy biscuits, hehe; dancing the day away; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud Mom and Dad!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Molly, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Molly!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Molly in North Carolina! Happy Dog of the Day!

I smiled as I read about what a good, smart, and talented lady you are! You have spent almost your entire life with your caring family. You have mastered tricks with either a verbal or a hand command. You are the Biscuit Queen, and there is no need to wonder why! You have two "bestie" pals, Katie the dachshund and Cooper the basset hound. You are headed for the Westminster show one day! Best of all - you are beautiful and loved! Perfect!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to marvelous Molly!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Marvelous Molly.

Happy Valentines Day; Katie, Cooper & Molly.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Love it

WOW! Molly is quite marvelous!! I miss my dogs as I haven't been able to see them in a while due to a work trip. Tell Molly I said "HI!"