Thread: Handsome Kevin!

Handsome Kevin!

Dearest Kevin, you are gorgeous, such a handsome, distinguished, mature gentleman! Your brown and black Tabby fur looks so fine and soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big golden eyes! You look so comfortable on that quilt with all the hearts on it, just the right setting for Valentine's Day! You remind me of my beloved Bob Angel who is waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Blue Springs, MO to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a big guy but also very athletic and agile. You're an Olympic-class butterfly and bug chaser, and you love your toy mousies and catnip. You get to go out in the back yard but only under supervision, or you'll try to sneak over the fence. You're very helpful with household tasks, especially when your dear Purrrson changes sheets! You get right over there to flop on the bed and stop any progress. You sleep with him/her nightly after you get your required belly rubs. You keep those pesky squirrels from trespassing into your back yard. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. She/he couldn't ask for a sweeter Valentine! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kevin, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-13-2020 at 05:57 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Kevin in Missouri! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a sweet tabby kitty you are! I like your wonderful markings, and your face with the long whiskers and orange nose!

You are a busy kitty, too... chasing a bug or playing with a toy mouse! When it is time to change sheets, you get right in there to halt the progress You go outdoors with supervision, or keep tabs on the squirrels that try to slip into your yard! Best of all - you are a much-loved kitty, receiving tummy rubs, sleeping with your person at night, and being the best valentine!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to tabby Kevin!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Kevin!

Hi Kevin! Happy Cat of the Day, and early happy Valentines' Day wishes to you, too!

Aww! How precious are you, Kevin, the ultimate hunky and handsome, classic Tabby boy! What a very special boy you are indeed, Kevin, being your mom's Valentine not just every Feb. 14th, but every day of the year!

Kevin follows me like a puppy dog and assists with every household task. His sharp ears can hear sheets being changed from the other end of the house and he comes running to flop across the bed to stop any progress. He sleeps with me every night - after the required belly rubs...
    I couldn't ask for a sweeter Valentine!

How lucky your mommy is, having a furkid, a best furry friend and Valentine as beautiful (inside and out!), as special as you to call her own; 16 lbs of pure love and devotion; purrfectin on 4 paws! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage!

I hope you were treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...assisting with those household chores (read: mess up the bed, hehe); receiving endless belly rubs and cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Kevin, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Such a beautiful boy!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-13-2020 at 11:40 AM. Reason: quo

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

How Big Boy Kevin follows

Kevin is big and beautiful and I am glad he is going strong at age 14. May he have many more years. In my own opinion, he follows you like a cat. It may be that there are puppies out there who follow like the cat, Kevin, but all cats are original, genuine, cats in all activities. Cats never act like dogs.

What a handsome tabby you are, Kevin.

You are your Mom's everyday Valentine.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Kingly Kevin

Kevin, you are very handsome. Your brown tabby fur and yellow eyes are perfect. You are very attached to your human and like to help out. But some things are required, like belly rubs and stopping those squirrels. You really are a perfect cat! You're so lucky to have your human, and your human is so lucky to have YOU! Congratulations, Kingly Kevin, on being Cat of the Day!