Thread: Sweet, sweet Emily

Hybrid View

Sweet, sweet Emily

I totally forget how to add pictures, but perhaps some will remember my Emily from 2003. She has had advanced kidney failure since 2018 and failed quickly over the past 19 days. She stopped eating the past week, only drinking and yesterday was unable to stand upright from weakness. She slept in my lap the past week and became nearly unresponsive. Yesterday we took her to the vet and had her peacefully euthanized as we held her. She is buried in our garden with Burt, Ernie, Lizzie, Robbie, Eliot (her brother) and Dylan. She was the sweetest cat I have ever known and while we miss her, we are happy she is at peace.
    Sirrahbed and Sirrahkitties

I am very sorry for your loss!
    Dear Emily, rest in peace and be whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

I am sorry to hear about Emily.

She will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I'm so sorry for your loss of Emily, I know you will miss her.

Remember the good times you had together for so many years, and keep her in your heart.

Rest in peace, sweet Emily.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Sirrahbed, I am so very sorry to learn of the loss of your loving and beloved Emily. What a wonderful, precious friend and companion she has been (and always will be) to you and your family! My deepest sympathy to you all. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you some comfort.

What a long, delightful life she lived here on earth with you, ever since 2003! And when it was time for her to leave, she passed peacefully in the arms of those she loves most and who love her so very much. Now she is a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, playing with Angels Burt, Ernie, Lizzie, Robbie, Eliot, and Dylan and so many other beloved friends, and waiting to welcome you Home.

Dearest Emily Angel, your beloved Purrrsons love you and miss you and grieve you so very much. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to remind them that all is well, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Galaxy and Sparkler
    Last edited by phesina; 02-15-2020 at 01:36 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Aww, our condolences. Rest is peace, dear Emilycat. Our condolences Deb.
    I've Been Frosted