Thread: Icarus

Icarus

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  5.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a happy boy, full of fun and mischief.
    You have your secret stashes and a stuffed toy.
    Your person takes such good care of you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations to adorable Icarus, for being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Icarus, what an utterly adorable little Chinchilla you are! You're so cute with your pale grey fur, curled up in that bowl like that. You are loads of fun for your dear person. You're full of energy and make him/her smile with your antics. Your favorite time is when you can come out of your cage and roll in the dust bowl. When you're happy, you start hopping around, knocking things over and running into things. You are also very intelligent. You've learned to pick up your "baby" koala and bring it to your person when you're asked. You have several secret collections of items you've stolen. You're shy with new people, but once you get to know them you charm them with your antics. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Icarus, on being chosen Pet of the Day for Wednesday, February 12! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Icarus, on being POTD! You are so precious, fun, beautiful, clever and adorable! We loved reading about your wonderful personality and awesome life! (We would love to see a photo of you with your favorite little koala toy!) And, how utterly precious that you hide items like pens, pencils, candy. We're positive that everyone falls in love with you when they meet you! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Adorable Icarus!

Greetings, Icarus! Happy Pet of the Day!

Be still my Chin loving heart! How precious are you! That photo of you enjoying your dust bath is a total heart-melter! And how I laughed, reading your human's description of your antics!

How lucky your animal loving human is, having a best ever furkid as beautiful, as smart, as personality packed and life loving as you; her source of never ending joy and laughter! But with your penchant for purloining, stashing away the goods, are we sure you're not part Ferret? You truly are a treasure, Icarus, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you enjoyed your big day in the spotlight... playing with your beloved Kohala, "Baby," and
    zooming about your room with sheer abandon; stealing "stuff" and charming all who cross your path with your antics; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud mom/dad! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable Icarus, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~