Thread: Fabulous Fudge

Fabulous Fudge

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  6.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You were wanted from the very beginning.
    Easy to see why. You are a fun loving girl.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Fudge, what a beautiful bunny you are, so pretty with that brown and black fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes! You have the most delightful personality, too. You're full of energy and make your dear person smile with your antics. If you don't get your own way, you stamp your feet really loudly! You and your dear Dutch bunny best friend Lulu have been together ever since your person can remember. You love to be around people and always clean their faces! You and your person and Lulu all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fudge, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Lulu and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats,maybe a special serving of blueberries and raspberries!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Fabulous Fudge!

Greetings Fudge in the UK! Congrats on being crowned Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous, fun loving, personality packed bunny you are, with just enough naughtiness to keep your human hopping! How lucky she/he is, having a best bunny friend as special as you, bringing so much joy and laughter to her/his life! Your human knew the moment she/he laid eyes on you that you were the one, and how right she/he was; BEST birthday present ever! You truly are a treasure, Fudge, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos, has been such fun! I hope you enjoyed your big day on center stage...doing zoomies round the house, playing with Lulu and cuddling with your human, giving and receiving tons of kisses, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Fudge, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Lulu, too!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Yummy Fudge!

Hello, Fudge in the UK! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are! I like your cute ears and your brown coat with the darker areas! I would gladly pat you; since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you and Lulu many, many pats and snuggles from me!

You are an active bunny, too-- running zoomies, stamping your foot when something is not quite right! Playing with Lulu, being with your people and making sure everyone has a clean face And always being sweet and adorable! Perfect!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Fudge, and love to Lulu as well!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to Fabulous Fudge on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana