Thread: Stunning Sirri

Stunning Sirri

Name:  06.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  135.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Rescued pets are the best, and you prove that.
    You are so much a part of the family and comfort them.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Sirri, you are absolutely stunning! You're such a beautiful Cockatiel with those colorful feathers and that sweet face with the lovely big dark eyes and what looks like it might be a smile (and probably is!). You're super-special, according to your dear mom. You're a rescue who didn't let anyone touch you until you met her. Right away you knew she was your mom! You're her family, and you've been with her through everything, even cuddling her to comfort her when she's sad. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sirri, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-07-2020 at 05:31 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Stunning Sirri.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Sirri, on being POTD! You are precious, gorgeous, photogenic and Heaven-sent! (We birds!) Your Mommy's tribute was heartfelt and lovely. We loved reading all about your wonderful personality and happy life. Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Precious Little Rescued Bird, Lil Peeps: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Super Sweet Sirri!

Hi Sirri, sweetest bird ever! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a SUPER special Cockatiel birdie girl you are indeed, Sirri, inside and out! Your bright yellow coloring is so beautiful, and I just love those trademark rosy red Cockatiel cheeks! But oh, how EXTRA special is your backstory! I melted, reading your human's loved filled tribute, your rags to riches rescue story! Wow, what a transformation! Not a doubt in my mind it was meant to be that you and your human would be as one!

Some super cool qualities about Sirri for one is that she was a rescue. She didn't let ANYBODY touch her until she came into my household. Right away, though, she knew I was her mom.

How blessed your family is (especially your Mom!), having a bright and beautiful, sweet and loving best feathered family member, a comforter and healer, a source of never ending joy in you! You truly are the best, Sirri, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

She has been there for me through everything. There's times where I would be crying and she'd make her way over me and start eating the tears off my face and then pressing her head against me as if cuddling. She's special because she's my baby girl
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to your lovely photos has been a joy! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful baby girl Sirri, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~