Thread: Charming Chibimofu

Charming Chibimofu

Dear Chibimofu, what a beautiful kitten you are. Your coat is taking fluff to the extreme, it looks so soft and cuddly, and your face is precious.
    I love your videos. You and your kitty mom are equally adorable.
    You are smart and extremely playful. You won't have any trouble adjusting to your forever family and the indoors.
    Chibimofu, you are too cute, and I wish you, your kitty mom and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together. and
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Oh my gosh, dearest Chibimofu, you are absolutely adorable, a precious little puff-ball! Your name meaning "small and fluffy" is perfect for you. That long orange fur is indeed so fluffy and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face with those long white whiskers and those lovely big eyes that almost match your fur color. You're so cute gazing straight out in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I love your videos, too. How nice to meet both you and your dear mom! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world to Japan to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you both for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You and your mom were both strays, and one day you met your dear person-to-be, who convinced you both to become house cats. Now you and mom are happy at home! You're full of energy, playing with your toys and fetching your stuffed baby chick when your person throws it. You're still a kitten and sleep by mom. Your person thanks your mom for bringing such a cute kitten to the family. And I thank your person and family for welcoming these two beautiful "stray" kitties into their home, where they are learning the ways of domestic cats! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chibimofu, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear mom and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe another round of chasing your stuffed baby chick!

Last edited by phesina; 02-07-2020 at 01:20 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Chibimofu in Japan, and hello to your mommy-cat too! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling, fluffy, orange kitty you are, Chibimofu! Your coat seems to have different shades of orange, and is so long and fluffy! I smiled as I watched the video of you going from an outside to an inside kitty, and also the one of you having fun in the garden. You are smart and playful! (just wondering: did you get into the shower by accident? You looked a little startled in that part of the video.)

You and your mommy-cat are learning all about how to be inside kitties, going outdoors with supervision. You sleep by her at night, and your person is grateful that mommy-cat brought you home! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to adorable Chibimofu!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cheery Chibimofu

Konichiwa, adorable Chibimofu! You are absolutely adorable, I love your fuzzy fur! Your human is so lucky to have an amazing fluff ball like you. Your story is so amazing. You were with your mom and went into your human to be’s garden. There she found you and from then on life was perfect! How cute that you have your own stuffed chick that you love to play with. Your pictures are adorable and your videos are so cute! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Cheery Chibimofu! Sayonara!

How do you say Burst of Sunshine in Japan?

Chibimofu has brightened and warmed my day here in cold, gray, February Ohio! He is looking like a ball of warm sunshine. Thank you for sharing this little wonder kitten with us.

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Chibimofu!

What an adorable boy you are! Your fluffy orange coat is gorgeous and you have the sweetest face and big green/golden eyes.

I’m so glad that both you and your mum found a home with a nice family. I can see they know exactly how to care for you and entertain you - I watched the videos. What fun you are having with your toys and so full of energy!

Celebrate your big day with extra treats, lots of playtime and fun with your mum and family. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Charming Chibimofu!

Hi Chibimofu in Japan! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh! What a beautiful, most precious, "small and fluffy" orange baby you are! Your long and fluffy, orange colored coat is gorgeous, as are those sparkling, amber colored eyes! You truly are a bright and beautiful burst of *sunshine,* a most welcome sight on this dark and rainy day!

What a heartwarming rags to riches rescue story is yours, sweetheart! Your cat mom was so smart, knowing just where to go for safe refuge, and the rest is happy history! Endless thanks to your human for welcoming you and your gorgeous fur mommy into her/his home and heart! You've only been home but a short while, and already you've stolen her/his heart! No surprise there! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful fluffball, a full fledged furry family member in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Chibimofu! Reading your heartwarming rescue story, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos and videos has been a joy! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, playing ball with your human and cuddling with your fur mom, being loved and pampered to pieces, being treated to all your hearts desired and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Chibimofu, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your beautiful fur mom, too!!!

GORGEOUS!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What an adorable orange tabby kitten you are, Charming Chibimofu.
    Congraulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana