Thread: Gorgeous Grey Nokah!

Gorgeous Grey Nokah!

Dearest Nokah, what a gorgeous young man you are indeed! That thick grey fur is so luxurious and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that darker-grey nose and those lovely pale eyes. You look so alert as you gaze off to the side. Clearly you've got your eye on something going on that way! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Illinois to pet you, and pet your brother Boo and momma Tillie and your other kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your dear Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a great story you have to tell! You and Boo were born in July three years ago and were found with momma Tillie when you were only a few weeks old. Tillie and you were all strays and so grateful for food and affection. You were rescued and were neutered/spayed as soon as possible. You were about three months old, and you're the poster boy for the success of early neuter: You're happy and very healthy, and you've never had any male-cat odor!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too. You're so calm and quiet! You're shy of visitors, but you love to cheek-rub mark your dear Purrrson's face when he/she is holding you. You get along just fine with all your (eight total!) kitty housemates. You are your Purrrson's grey baby, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nokah, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Boo and Tillie and other kitties and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Nokah is perfection! Looks like a small, grey panther 😻

I am so glad that you, Tillie and Boo were rescued.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

This is Nokah. He was born in July three years ago. Nokah and his brother Boo were found with their momma, Tillie, when the kittens were only a few weeks old. Tillie was a stray, and so grateful for food, and affection. All the kitties were neutered as soon as possible, and I think Nokah is a fine example of the success of early neuter (he was about 3 months old). He is happy and very healthy, and has never had any male-cat odor.

Nokah is so calm and quiet. He is very shy, and he runs from visitors, but likes to cheek-rub mark my face when I am holding him... He gets along so well with all his (eight total) cat housemates. I love him, my grey baby!

Hello, Nokah here in Illinois! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful blue-grey kitty you are! Your fur looks very plush and soft to pet! How sweet that you give your person cheek rubs!

You are so sweet! You are happy and healthy, and you are a calm and affectionate kitty. You get along well with your kitty housemates! You are a much-loved kitty guy! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Nokah, and love to all the kitties at your house!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gorgeous Grey Nokah!

Hi Nokah! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Domestic Shorthair boy you are, Nokah! Grey is definitely your color! And how beautiful a contrast are your sparkling yellow eyes against you charcoal colored coat!

We are so thankful to your human for rescuing you and your entire family, fur mommy Tillie and all of her babies, saving your from at best, an uncertain fate! And just look at you now, 3 years in, so handsome and healthy, and no doubt so very happy to have found your way to such a caring and responsible furever human! Endless thanks to her for opening up her home and heart to so many deserving kitties in need of a happy furever home, assuring that for all the days of your lives you and your mates will be cherished and loved unconditionally!

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving best furkid in you, Nokah! You're a gem, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's love filled tribute, your heartwarming rags to riches rescue story has been such a treat! I hope you and the entire furry gang were treated to a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Nokah, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your 8 kitty housemates, too!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~