Thread: Lovely Lupae

Lovely Lupae

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 94
Size:  6.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    A little cutie like you, how could Freddie resist?
    Now you both have a life full of love for each other.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Lupae, what a stunningly beautiful Lovebird you are! And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You joined your family to provide companionship to their dear male lovebird Freddie. He was very sad and depressed and was almost lost to loneliness. But you were his savior! As soon as you came along, he perked right up, and now he is the happiest Lovebird your person has ever seen. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lupae, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Freddie and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

How sweet of you to be a companion to Freddie.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Lovely Lupae.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Lupae, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, precious and sent from Heaven to sweet Freddie! We loved reading about you and your BFF, Freddie, who, unfortunately, previously lived with horrible people who didn't appreciate him - or deserve him!! We know how sensitive birds are about change and neglect. Thanks to your awesome human parent, from now on, you and Freddie have wonderful years ahead of you, full of fun and love! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, long, safe life, Sweetie!! XOXO

Our Joyful Bird, Lil Peeps : http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Lovely Lupae!

Good morning, Lupae! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart, and to your dear Lovebird bestie Freddie, too !

Be still my heart!!! What a breathtakingly beautiful Lovebird you are, Lupae! Your hybrid coloring is exquisite, and your sweet, little face a total heart-melter! But even more beautiful than your looks is your big heart!

It was heart-wrenching, reading how Freddie struggled emotionally after being re-homed, suffering servere depression and near fatal lonliness. But then you came along, helping him to heal, bringing him back to life, allowing him to enjoy his family and life to their fullest!

When Lupae came along, though, he perked right up and now he is the happiest lovebird I have ever seen. He does so well now with another lovebird to love! So Lupae is not only beautiful, she is a lifesaver. We look forward to many happy years with them together
    How blessed Freddie is, having a best feathered friend, a comforter and healer, a lifesaver in you, Lupae! And equally blessed are your humans, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best feathered family member in you! Just as your Mom says, you were born to love! You truly are a treasure, sweet little one, heaven sent, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming, life affirming backstory with us all, giving us the chance to pay tribute to one EXTRA special girl! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...spending fun time with dear Freddie and your family, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desired and more! Tons of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Lupae, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Freddie, too!!! Long and happy life to you both!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~