Thread: Karing Kyser

Karing Kyser

Name:  03.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  175.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome lovebug you are.
    You were around when your family lost the others.
    That helped to cope with the loss.
    You can give me a big kiss anytime.
    Celebrate your special day

Blog Entries
    Kyser is the most spectacular DOTD! No wonder you are so proud of him. So sorry to hear of your heartbreaking loss, and so very glad you had a dear soul such as Kyser to help heal your heart 💕❤️ Kyser is the greatest dog in the world!

What a stunning American Bulldog you are Kyser, and not the least bit scary looking; certainly not "mean!" In fact you're a total mush; a big hearted, sweet and loving gentle giant; beautiful inside and out; special in SO many ways!

That said, I'm in tears after reading your backstory, your Mom's loving tribute. I'm SO, SO very sorry to hear of the unfathomable, tragic passing of your doggie siblings, American Bulldogs Bam and Ivy. I can't begin to imagine the depths of your Mom's shock and grief, her pain after such a loss. Thankfully she had you there by her side to comfort her and lick away the tears, slowly but surely helping to heal her broken heart. Our dogs, our animal companions have such a unique ability to sense our emotions, to comfort and heal us during those most trying of times with their quiet, unconditional love. Yes, there are countless ways that make you so special, Kyser, but none more so than your ability to comfort and heal, to love.

My dog is very special to me, he knows how to comfort me when things are not going so good. Last year we had an unfortunate accident when my other two American Bulldogs ran out of the yard and got hit by a truck. I swear that was the worst day of life, but Kyser, as sad as I know he was when Bam and Ivy never came home, stood by my side while I cried and mourned the great loss that we had. If I cried, this huge puppy would crawl into my lap and hug and kiss me as if to say everything will be alright.
    How blessed your family is, having a furkid, a best friend as special as you to call their own, bringing so much comfort and joy, love and laugher to their lives. You truly are just as special as they come, Kyser, one in a million, a treasure!

Great thanks to your Mom for sharing your heartwarming story with us! Meeting you today, learning of the very special place you hold in your family's heart, has made my day! I hope you're enjoying your big day of honor, sweetheart...playing ball, all sorts of ball, lol; taking a nice, long walk in the woods; cuddling with your mom; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, slobbery smooches and hugs to you, beautiful Kyser, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Kyser, what a beautiful American Bulldog you are! You're so handsome, standing there nobly, with that colorful fur and sweet face. And what a terrific story you have to tell, of how you have helped to bring comfort to your dear mom when she needed it so deeply. Her precious bulldogs Bam and Ivy were suddenly, tragically lost, hit by a truck. You stood by her side while she cried and mourned the great loss. If she cried, this huge puppy (you!) would crawl into her lap and hug and kiss her as if to say everything will be alright. You may look like a big old mean dog to some, but you are really just a big teddy bear, giving love and kisses generously. You and your dear mom love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kyser, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Bam and Ivy Angels and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 02-03-2020 at 08:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am sorry to hear about the loss of Bam and Ivy. Kyser was there by your side!
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Karing Kyser!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Handsome and huggable

Kyser,
    You are handsome and no doubt a huggable hunk! You sound like the best friend a human could have!