Thread: Excellent Egon

Excellent Egon

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  5.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a little mama's boy (or girl).
    Your most fun activity is running in your yellow hamster ball.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Congratulations, adorable Egon, on being POTD! You are so sweet, clever and precious ~ we loved reading about your wonderful, fun life! (We rodents!) Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Excellent Ergon!

Hi there Egon, BEST hamster EVER! Happy Pet of the Day!

What an adorable, fun loving, personality packed hammie you are, Egon; truly exceptional (in part) for actually being a girl (not a boy, as advertised)! Or I think you're a girl! hehe

We thought Egon was a boy, because the lady at the pet store said that it was most likely as most hamsters are males. Well I guess we picked the exception, as "he" is a female, but by the time I found that out I was so used to thinking of him as a boy. I named him Egon Oskar but we call him Egon (pronounced Ay-Gone in German). It turned out that both animals in our house suffer from a sexual identity crisis. Abby, my roommate's chinchilla is a boy (realized also long after naming).
    Such confusion going on at your house! Well, now that we've got that all straightened out, lol, no matter be you a boy or a girl you're pawsitively precious, just as perfect as can be, beautiful inside and out!

How lucky your mommy is, having a joyful, loyal and loving furkid, a "mama's girl" and furry soulmate in you, sweetheart! And what a lucky girl are you, being treated to all the best in life, in accommodations and most of all, love! You truly are a treasure, Egon, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Egon! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...motoring about the apartment in your yellow ball, stuffing a few extra pistachios in your cheeks, hehe, spending special time with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable Egon, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your Chinchilla friend Abby, too!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Egon, you are adorable! What a precious tiny hamster you are, so cute held there in your loving person's hand. That colorful fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that little pink nose and lovely dark eyes. Boy or girl, you have the most delightful personality, too! You communicate very well with your dear person, telling her at the pet store, "take me with you." You're full of energy and make her smile with your antics. Your favorite sport is running through the entire apartment in your yellow hamster ball! You and your dear chinchilla housemate Abby and person and roommate all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Egon, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Abby and person and roommate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable Hamster you are, Exellent Egon.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana