Thread: Magnificent Maisie

Magnificent Maisie

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  81.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You have helped fill the void of the loss of another pup.
    You love to make friends both big and small
    Celebrate your world famous day

Beauitful Masie!!!

Good day, Maisie, in the UK! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, Maisie, from everyone in this life long Golden/Retriever loving home!

My heat melted the moment I laid eyes on you, Maisie. What a breathtakingly beautiful girl you are, one of THE most beautiful Goldens I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, and not just beautiful in looks but on the inside as well. You truly are the quintessential Golden, with a heart as big as they come; "golden" to the core.

I'm SO, SO very sorry to hear of the tragic, untimely passing of your beloved predecessor, Clementine. To lose a beloved furkid is beyond heartbreaking, but to lose one so young... We all can relate to your humans' reluctancce to welcome another into their lives after such a loss, but thankfully, after a bit of time, they took a chance, welcoming you into their home and hearts, and what a happy day that was!

Just as your Dad says, no pup/animal companion can ever replace another. Rather, the new family member takes her/his very own place in our hearts, loved uniquely but equally! And there's not a doubt in my mind that Clementine is looking down on you all from the Rainbow Bridge, giving you two paws up, so comforted knowing her family's hearts are healing, the smiles returning to their faces. You do her legacy proud, Masie!

How very blessed your family is, sweetheart, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and as loving, as special as you! In true Golden style, you've never met a stranger; a friend to all, that's YOU!!!

Maisie is a gorgeous girl, always wanting to make new friends wherever she goes. She like long walks in the countryside and on the beach, and loves her two sisters, Molly and Penny. She always loves cats and animals smaller than herself! She will crawl up to them in an attempt to make friends . We love her very much.
    They don't come any more special than you, Maisie!

Seeing as your page wasn't up until late in the evening U.S. time, I'd say this is your big day to celebrate, and I hope it's a very special one...walking the beach and bucolic Derbyshire countryside, meeting people and making new friends; spending fun time with your Mom and Dad, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Maisie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear sisters, Molly and Penny, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Maisie, you are gorgeous, the absolutely perfect Golden Retriever! That pale fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face, with that happy, loving smile and those lovely big dark eyes. What a great collection of photos you've posted, and thank you very much! They show so many different sides of your delightful personality and the activities you enjoy, and I take it those are your dear sisters Molly and Penny in the last couple of shots. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Derbyshire, England, to pet you all! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

My deepest sympathy to your dear family for the loss of their beloved Golden Retriever Clementine, so young and so suddenly. They were reluctant to get another Golden Retriever, as they were terrified something like that could happen again. But they finally got you, not as a replacement for Clementine but as your own unique personality. You have been doing an excellent job helping them to heal and filling the void in their hearts. What a wonderful love-filled home you share! (And we're sure that you and Clementine Angel are the greatest of friends there, too.)

Congratulations, darling Maisie, on being chosen Dog of the Day for Sunday, February 2! We hope you and your dear people and Molly and Penny and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Clementine Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Golden Retriever you are, Maisie.

I am sorry for the loss of Clementine.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana