Thread: Bodacious Buddy

Bodacious Buddy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 107
Size:  8.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful addition to the family.
    You join in and keep everyone active.
    Celebrate your special day

Buddy

Hello Buddy, What a magnificent looking dog you are! I enjoyed reading about you and your family and am so glad you have a forever home. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Congratulations Bodacious Buddy, on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Buddy!

Hi Buddy! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day!

Oh, what a handsome Chocolate Dane/Great Lab you are, Buddy! Just as your Mom says, the best of both of your beautiful breeds shine through in your stunning good looks, your sweet and loving personality, your SIZE! hehe You truly are a gentle giant, Buddy, and your family, especially your 5 yr old skin brother, so very lucky, having a best friend, a full fledged family member in you! Way better to be out playing in the yard with a best furry friend than sitting inside playing video games! IMO, every child should grow up knowing the love and devotion of a best furry friend, and in you your young man has been blessed with the best, with so many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship to look forward to! Hard to believe a pup as special as you were once homeless, patiently waiting in that shelter for your forever family to find their way to you! But some things are worth the wait, for you truly hit the forever family jackpot! Mission accomplished!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...playing with your young man; taking a swing by PetSmart, getting that "frequent flyer" card punched, hehe; chowing down on tasty treats and a yummy dinner; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Buddy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear Rottie and kitty fur sibs, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Buddy, you are adorable! What a sweetheart of a Chocolate Dane/Great Lab mix you are! Such a delightful personality, so full of fun and energy and affection. How great that is that you have a young human boy pal to grow up with! You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buddy, on being chosen Dog of the Day for Thursday, January 30! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery