Thread: Wonderful Woody!

Wonderful Woody!

Dearest Woody, what an absolutely adorable young man you are! Your Ginger Tabby fur with white trim is so beautiful and looks so soft. You look so very much like my Ginger Tabby with white trim lady Sparkler, she says "Hello, Meow, handsome!" You have such cute pink paw pads, too, and the sweetest face with that white trim down and around your nose (so much like Sparkler's, here's a big "Hello, MEOW!" from her) and those lovely eyes nearly shut. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to beautiful England in the UK and pet you, and pet your doggie pal Toby, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved mum will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very smart. You and dear Toby love each other, and you chase each other around the house. You were almost feral when you joined your family, so you're shy of new people, but you warm up once you get to know them. You jump high in the air for food when someone throws it, and you pose for the camera in flight. You love cuddles but only from your dear mum. You tell your Purrrsons when to get up in the morning to feed you. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Woody, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Toby and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Woody, what a handsome Ginger Tabby boy you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face is too adorable.
    Those action shots are amazing, showing off your athletic side! The camera definitely loves you.
    You have come a long way, from being almost feral to an outgoing and cuddly kitty, playing chase with your doggie sibling.
    Woody, you are a precious boy, and I wish you, Toby and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a handsome Ginger Tabby you are, Woody.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Wonderful Woody!

Greetings, Woody in beautiful England! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day!

Oh! Be still my heart!!! What a beautful, most precious baby Ginger Tabby boy you are! Your athleticism is most impressive, Woody; love your actions shots! And what I wouldn't give to plant a zillion kisses on that warm, soft as butter, belly of yours!

And what a heartwarming homecoming story is yours, sweetheart; from near feral to enjoying the carefree, love filled indoor life with your devoted humans and doggie brother, Toby; being loved and pampered to pieces! Ahh! Life is good! And how lucky your family is, having a sweet and loving furkid, a joyful and fun loving best furry friend and sibling in you! You truly one EXTRA special boy, Woody; a treasure; simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Woody the Tiger, hehe Meeting you has been such fun! I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun filled day of celebration...chasing Woody (and Woody chasing you, lol); cuddling with your mom; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, wonderful Woody, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Toby, too!

Heart-melting!!!

Action!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~