Thread: Lovable Luna

Lovable Luna

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 119
Size:  5.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Being mostly deaf hasn't slowed you down one big.
    Your big love is tennis balls and your family.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, lovely Luna!

I would love to Luna and Oreo play with a tennis ball.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Thrilled Luna is DOTD! What a sweetheart. A hummingbird on crack eh....😬 I've been feeding hummingbirds for years, can't even imagine! Bless your hearts for keeping up with your wonderful Luna!

Lovable Luna!

Hi Luna! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, life loving Border Collie x Aussie girl you are, Luna! And what's this? A Border Collie x Aussie described as "average energy?" Silly shelter people! True to your breeds, more like boundless energy and an unbridled zest for life! Never mind your hearing challenge; you've got that covered too! Nothing is going to keep you from living life to the max, savoring at warp speed!

They had the gall to describe her as 'average energy'- right!! Average energy for a hummingbird on crack, maybe. She's mostly deaf but (fortunately) responds to hand signals- and she can hear some sounds, like her sister Lola's barking (Lola appears in one pic), which is great for an alarm system. Luna has to have a job- chasing shadows, herding tennis balls, and especially catching tennis balls - she'll catch thrown tennis balls until your am falls off.
    Oh, what a lucky family is yours, Luna, having a beautiful, joyful, life and "everything/everyone" loving, adorably needy best furkid in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure!!! I just wish your Mom had included a video! U
    nfortunately that photo of you with your doggie sister Lola wasn't included in your bio., but how sweet is that photo evidence of you playing with your kitty sib, Oreo! Ahh! Life is good!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing "claw, fling, roll, click and fetch the tennis ball" with Oreo, hehe; chasing shadows and herding; receiving tons of attention; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Luna, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Lola, Oreo and the entire furry crew, too!

Precious Luna!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable

She's awesome and there's no such thing as an average energy border collie. Sounds like she has a great home too! I'm also from Newnan. Left two years ago and miss it.

Dearest Luna, you are adorable! What a sweet, lovable Australian Shepherd/Border Collie mix pup you are, so full of energy and so happy! You keep your dear sister Lola and kitty Oreo and people busy all your antics and energy. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Luna, on being chosen Dog of the Day for Wednesday, January 29! We hope you and your dear Lola and Oreo and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery