Thread: Amiable Amy!

Amiable Amy!

Dearest Amy, what a beautiful Chinchilla Persian lady you are! That fluffy white fur, with a touch of grey, is so luxurious and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those cute perky ears and those lovely big eyes complete with eyeliner! You're a retired show cat, and it is easy to see how you won so many awards, including many first prizes, over the years. As your dear Purrrson says, you're "feline perfection, even if I do say so myself!!!!" And I agree! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world to Wellington, New Zealand to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You are now retired from the hectic life of a show cat AND a three-times mother. You're enjoying the quiet life, spent mostly indoors. Now and then you venture outside, but you'll only walk on concrete, never on dirt or lawn. You love to play catch with your fluffy white mouse toy, on your own terms. When you've had enough, you just walk away, settle down on the floor, and look at your Purrrson as if to say, "Righto, your turn, I've had enough!!" You're so special, your Purrrson's Nana has your brother and sister! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Amy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and brother and sister and Nana and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Amiable Amy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Amy!

Hi Amy! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day!!!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Silver Tipped Chinchilla Persian you are, sweetheart! It's easy to see how handily you won over those show judges, garnering all of those ribbons and awards, first place showings! As they say, you've the "it" factor;" just as charming and captivating as you are beautiful; packed with purrsonality; purrfection on 4 paws!

This is Amy, she is a purebreed Silver Tipped Chincilla Persian. Amy is a retired show cat who has won many awards over the years, including many first prizes. Not hard to see why though, feline perfection, even if I do say so myself!!!!
    But as impressive as your show career creds are, nowhere does your *star* shine more brightly than in your human's heart! How lucky she is, having a beautiful furry family member, a pawsitively precious best friend and loving companion in you, Amy! And no doubt you were one fabulous fur mom to your babies, too! Now, with your show career and mothering days behind you, time to enjoy your well earned retirement, being lavished with loved and pampered to pieces! What a very special girl you are indeed, Amy, a treasure, and so very deserving of you big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...playing catch with your beloved white mousie, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Amy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

That coat! Those eyes! Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~