Thread: Sweet Tortie Shelly!

Sweet Tortie Shelly!

Dearest Shelly, what a beautiful Tortoiseshell Shorthair lady you are! You are absolutely stunning, with that dark fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes. No wonder you like to look at yourself in the mirror! My beautiful Tortoiseshell Shorthair lady Galaxy, who knows how to recognize Tortie quality, says "Hello, Meow!" You are the most beautiful cat that your dear Purrrson has ever seen. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Simpsonville, SC to pet you, and pet your six kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

I am so very glad to learn you were rescued from that high-kill shelter just in time! Now you live happily in your terrific Furrrever Home with your dear Purrrmanent people and kitties! Your Purrrson thinks you must have been a mother at an early age because you are so motherly to the other kitties, despite being the youngest. You love to eat, sleep, and play, and you go crazy with pointer play! Your family members all feel so lucky you've joined the family because you're such a joy to have! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shelly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another round of pointer-chasing!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Shelly, what a beautiful Tortie you are. You are a gorgeous girl with your dark fur and those golden eyes.
    I am so happy that your family came to your rescue just in time!
    You turned out to be the perfect kitty. Even though you are the youngest among the other cats, you are acting like a mom towards them, and you still have time to play with the laser pointer. Your other favorite pastimes are sleeping and eating.
    Shelly, you are truly a special girl, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful Tortie you are, Shelly.

Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweet Stunning Shelly!

Hi Shelly! Happy Cat of the Day, gorgeous!

What a stunning Torti girl you are, Shelly! If I were as beautiful as you I too would be spending a good part of my day admiring myself in the mirror! You truly are a beauty, Shelly, and every bit as beautiful on the inside as you are in looks; just as sweet and loving as can be!

Endless thanks to your wonderful family for choosing adoption, coming to your rescuejust i n the nick of time! How well their kindness and compassion has been rewarded, having been blessed with a furkid as sweet and as loving as you, Shelly! You've taken up the role of a mother figure, watching over your kitty siblings with such devotion!

We are so lucky to have gotten her because she is such a joy to have. She is now happy in her forever home.
    How lucky your family is indeed, Shelly! The joy you bring to your family's life is a priceless gift indeed!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you tonight has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight...chasing that elusive laser light; eating and sleeping; playing with your kitty siblings and cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Shelly, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your kitty brothers and sisters, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~