Thread: Best Buddies Bailey and Kahlua

Best Buddies Bailey and Kahlua

Name:  28.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  70.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    Look at those adorable little faces.
    You have your Mom taking very good care of you
    because she loves you so much. And you love her
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Bailey and Kahlua, you are adorable, such beautiful, stunning Sugar Gliders! And what sweet personalities you have, too! You're brother and sister, and you wake your dear human mom up SO early in the morning. You bark when you need something, even if it's nothing but a good pet on the head, and Mom gets it for you in seconds. You require extra-special care, and Mom gives it to you. You both go everywhere with her. Kahlua, you love getting piggyback rides on the dog! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bailey and Kahlua, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you and your dear doggie and Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi there, Bailey and Kahlua! Happy "two for Tuesday" Pets of the Day to you!

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful, most precious Sugar Glider pair you two cuties make! That photo of you two besties cuddling in your warm, comfy hut is over the moon heart-melting! I may never stop smiling!

How lucky you are to have one another to play and cuddle with and love on; inseparable; best friends for life! And how lucky is your Mom, having two such sweet and loving furkids in you! Double the joy, double the love!

She sure does love us, though, and we love her...
    Kahlua is the most lovable pet you could ever meet! She is tiny, but has the biggest heart in the world! She loves getting piggyback rides from the dog, and comes every where with me, and her brother, Bailey
    Life doesn't get much better that! But as your wise Mom says, Sugar Gliders are not the perfect pet for everyone, so hopefully anyone considering welcoming your unique species into their lives is able to meet your unique needs, will to put in the "work," and make that lifelong commitment!

Your Mom is one lucky lady, having two sweet and loving furkids in you, Kahlua and Bailey! You truly are a double dose of adorableness, beautiful inside and out, just as special as can be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Meeting you tonight has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, playing and cuddling with each other and your Mom, being treated to a piggyback ride (Kahlua), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Kahlua and Bailey, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear doggie sibling, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bailey and Kahlua are beautiful Sugar Gliders. Their Mom loves them very much and take good care of them.

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, siblings Bailey and Kahlua, on sharing POTD honors! You're both adorable and lovable! Your Mommy's tribute says, "We require SO much hard work, and are not recommended for any just pet lover" which is TRUE for EVERY pet! Every pet (including all rodents) require a specific diet, healthcare and safety checklist that should not be ignored or taken lightly! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweeties! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net