Thread: Adorable Amani!

Adorable Amani!

Dearest Amani, what a beautiful, precious little Chinchilla Persian lady you are! You are absolutely adorable with that thick, fluffy white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the cute nose and those lovely huge dark eyes. You're so cute sitting up there looking straight out at me! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Bolton, Lancaster, England, UK to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Meowmie says you're "..such a friendly, lively and funny cat!" You're full of energy, very nosy, and want to be involved with everything going on. When she gets up in the morning, you jump on the bed and cuddle up to dear Dad. Then you join her in the bathroom and help with brushing your and her teeth, washing your faces, and applying her makeup and your mascara. You even like to help clean the fish tank! You may be a bit spoiled, but you deserve it. You and your Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. Your name means gentle companion in Arabic, and that's exactly what you are. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Amani, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe a special serving of steamed chicken and steamed fish, fresh from the market!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Chinchilla Persian you are, Amani.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Amani is so beautiful, what a priceless, darling little sweeet heart!!!! I love her! 😘😻😻

Stunning Amani!

Greetings, Amani in the UK! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day!

Your beauty is truly breathtaking, Amani. Your long, flowing, white coat and sparkling eyes are stunning! And oh, you sure do know how to strike a pose! Just as your Mom says, you truly are the consummate girly girl! I loved reading of your morning routine, accompanying your mom to the bathroom as she gets ready for the day, nesting patiently in the sink as she showers! You even let her brush your teeth! Gotta keep those pearly whites sparkling! What a very special bond you two ladies share! And of course you're spoiled to the max! Who could deny a girl as special as you, anything!

How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid, a gentle companion for life in you, Amani! You truly are a treasure, Amani, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

I hope you enjoyed your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart...feasting on freshly steamed fish and chicken, cuddling with your Mom and Dad, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Amani, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~