Thread: Precious Puppy Tip

Precious Puppy Tip

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  6.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Who rescued who? Both ways, I guess.
    You will make a wonderful addition to a loving family
    Celebrate your special day and enjoy swimming this summer

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Precious Tip!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Tip, you are a precious puppy indeed! What a beautiful young Poodle mix girl you are, with that curly fur and the sweet face with what looks like a smile (and probably is!). You have the most beautiful personality, too. Your gentle, playful nature and your charm steal the hearts of everyone you meet! You and your dear people rescued each other at the Southold Animal Shelter, and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tip, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Puppy Tip!

Hi Tip! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day!

Oh, what a pawdorable, pawsitively precious wee puppy you are, Tip; what a fab blend of awesome breeds! You may be pint sized for now, but with those Golden, Poodle and Bernie genes, no doubt you're going to grow up to be one BIG boy, and no doubt a water lover to boot, swimming the bay and the sound with unbridled joy!

Beautiful and just as sweet and loving as can be, that you are, Tip! No wonder you steal the hearts, charm the pants off of all you meet, most of all your humans, having wormed your way into the hearts in record time!

Tip had big shoes to fill - those of our beloved Yellow Lab Tula - but because her temperament is so loving, she has already wiggled her way into our hearts in just four days

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor, Tula the Yellow Labbie. Being a lifelong Lab mom, I know how big those pawprints are, but what a great job you're doing filling them, already helping to heal your humans' hearts, bringing so much comfort and joy to their lives! You do Tula's legacy proud, sweetheart!

Endless thanks to your family for choosing adoption! As the saying goes, you can't buy love but you can rescue it, and there's no doubt that in your and your family's case, the rescue was mutual! What fun your family is in for, Tip, watching you grow and learn over the weeks and months to come, the lot of you sharing endless fun times and adventures, making memories to cherish for a lifetime! Your family is truly blessed, having a beautiful best furkid in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure1

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Tip! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration; making tons of puppy mischief, spending fun time with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tip, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~