Thread: Angel Aspa~

Angel Aspa~

To the Mom/Dad of Aspa~

I'm so, so very sorry for your loss, the untimely passing of your beautiful girl, your much loved family member, Aspa. Thank you so much for rescuing her in her time of great need, providing her with the most loving and happiest of homes. Her time on this earth was far too brief, cut tragically short. But thanks to you, every minute of her life she knew how loved and cherished she was, leaving for the Rainbow Bridge with her heart full of love.

I can only imagine how your heart aches for her, but I hope seeing her being honored here today, knowing that one day in the distant future you and she will be together again, brings you some comfort. Until then, she lives on in your heart and the countless happy memories you made, never to be forgotten. And thank you for sharing Aspa with us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to her, and to the very special bond of love you and she shared. She truly was one very special kitty, your Cat of the Day, EVERY day.

Aspa, sweet angle girl, run healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge until that happy day of reunion. And send down her love to your family from above. They miss you so very much.

Beautiful Aspa...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Aspa,

What a beautiful kitty Angel you are! Your tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big green eyes full of love. Thank you for sharing that stunning photo with us. It show so well both your beauty and the love shared between you and your dear family members. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me.

What a heartwarming story you have to tell! Your dear person rescued you from the street when you were just a two-month-old kitten. You immediately became an indispensable part of the family. What a delightful personality you had (and still have and always will)! You made your family members smile with your antics and energy. You always spent at least part of each night on your person's bed (usually trying to take up as much space as you could) while she/he was sleeping. You two were virtually inseparable.

I am so very sorry you were taken from your dear family so suddenly at such a young age. My very deepest sympathy to them and to all who love you and miss you and grieve you so very much. May their precious memories and keepsakes, and your tribute here as Cat of the Day today, help to bring them some comfort. You and they have shared a wonderful love-filled home and life, that you still share and always will!

Now you are a glorious Angel, whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge. Please send some Angelic purrrs to your dear person's heart to reassure him/her that all is well, you are watching over your family and sending down love always, and you will be together again, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Aspa Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine memorial celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, Angel Aspa!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Your grief for your loss of Aspa is so painful because of how much you will miss your beautiful cat. Aspa was outstanding times a billion! 🌹