Thread: Sweet Zoe!

Sweet Zoe!

Hi Zoe! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous, energetic and life loving, snow white French Bulldog you are!!! And not only are you a perennial puppy, but you don't look half your age!

How lucky your family is (especially skin sister, Summer), having a furkid as fun loving, as personality packed as you; having known your love and devoted companionship these past 11 years, since you were but a mere 9 weeks old! I smiled from the inside out, reading of your mischievous antics, learning of the joy and laughter you brings to your humans' lives (the kitty maybe not so much, lol). Now if only they could convince you're not actually a human! But one thing is for sure. You are a full fledged family member, forever loved, perfect just as you are, in body and heart!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning has been the perfect start to my day! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Zoe...enjoying some fun outdoor time, soaking up the sun and chewing on a tasty stick, hehe; playing with your impressive stash of toys; chowing down on 10 (or more) Goldfish crackers; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Zoe, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty pal, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zoe

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 168
Size:  6.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    That comfy dog pillow behind you shows how much you are well taken care of.
    You have a wonderful life with the same family from the beginning.
    Your "sister" would have been four years old, so you grew up together.
    Celebrate your special day

Oh, my gosh, dearest Zoe, what an utterly adorable French Bulldog you are! You are absolutely precious in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You have the sweetest face ever, with that pug nose and the perky ears and those lovely dark eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too. You may be 11 years in age, but you're still a puppy at heart! You joined your family at that tender and roly-poly age of about nine weeks old, and you've made them smile and laugh ever since. And how nice, you and your skin-sister Summer growing up together! You sometimes annoy your kitty housemate with stares and following, but you apologize with jumps and kisses when scolded. You and all your family members (even the cat, I'm sure) all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zoe, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Sweet Zoe!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a nice Zoe with such a great bed! Where have you bought it, by the way? I am looking now for a new one for my small friend Charlie....I've found such a review https://thepetsmaster.com/best-dog-beds/ but still can't choose the best option for my puppy, because I want him to be totally happy with this present!