Thread: Precious Eddie!

Precious Eddie!

Congratulations, Precious Eddie, on being POTD! You are so adorable and photogenic (we rodents!) We were very sad to read that your cage mate and pal, Crash, passed away last year .... but he lived a wonderful life.

We don't like hearing that you have seizures, Eddie. Perhaps a veterinarian could give you some medicine to stop the seizures? Please find a vet knowledgeable about gerbils - or consult the vet on the Oxbow Animal Health Facebook Page (Dr. Mika) https://www.facebook.com/oxbowpet/

Sending best wishes for a continued happy, fun, safe, comfy life, Sweetie! And sending prayers that your seizures can be cured! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Precious Eddie!

Greetings, darling Eddie in the UK! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a handsome, most precious Mongolian Gerbil you are, Eddie! Your sweet, little face is beyond heart-melting!

I too am so very sorry to hear of your seizures, as well the passing of your beloved Gerbil buddy, Crash. I'm sure you miss him very much, but it's clear your humans are doing everything in their power to keep you healthy, happy and feeling loved, cherished for the very special little man that you are!

How very lucky your humans are, Eddie, having a furkid as beautiful and brave, as sweet and as loving as you. You truly are a treasure, Eddie, a fighter and survivor, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your devoted human's love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat. I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...playing with your favorite blue chew toy; curling up in your comfy cage, taking a nice, long nap; munching on some yummy Gerbil goodies; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Eddie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Eddie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  6.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart you are.
    Four years old is good for a gerbil,
    That means you get the best of care.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Eddie, you are precious indeed! What an adorable little Mongolian Gerbil you are, with that soft-looking, pretty brown fur and that sweet face with the perky little ears and those lovely big dark eyes. And what a delightful personality you have! You are four years old, a nice ripe age for a gerbil, and you live happily in your cage, playing with your blue chew toy, curled up napping, or standing guard on your little hut. You were adopted along with your cage-mate Crash, and I'm sorry to learn he passed away last year and you've been alone ever since.

I'm also sorry to learn you have seizures sometimes, and I hope your person will find a veterinarian knowledgeable about gerbils who will help you with those. CavyMom has a good suggestion there on one to consult on-line. We're sending our good wishes and prayers and healing energies for successful treatment of the seizures!

Congratulations, darling Eddie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Crash Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Precious Eddie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana