Thread: Charming Charlie!

Charming Charlie!

Greetings, Charlie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from me and my orangeman,Tigg'r!

Oh, what a handsome, oh so charming creamsicle kitty you are, Charlie! And quite the smart boy to boot, knowing from day one, after ekeing out a life on the mean streets, that you had landed in the happiest of forever homes, complete with a devoted human and fellow orangeman kitty bro named Danny! Oh happy day! You may not have been a planned addition to your family, but there's no doubt it was destined to be! I'm so happy for you, sweetheart, and for your mom too, of course, having been blessed with a cuddler and best friend, a furkid as sweet and loving as you! You're the best!

Endless thanks to your mom for opening up her home and heart to such a deserving boy! You, Charlie, are living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your heartwarming rags to riches story, learning of the very special place you hold in your mom's heart, has been a joy! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration...playing with brother Danny, receiving tons of cuddles and pets, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, pets and *kisses* to you, precious Charlie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Danny, too!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Charlie, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful orange tabby guy you are! My orange (with white) girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" You are absolutely PURRRFECT in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! You are so relaxed in them all, looking at me with those lovely big eyes. Your fur is so pretty and looks so very soft. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Santa Clara, CA to pet you, and pet your orange tabby brother Danny (Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" again), too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a real love bug. You sat by your dear Purrrson and helped her write her post about you. You jump on the bathroom counter and hang out with her when she gets ready in the morning. You and your brother Danny have a great time playing and wrestling with each other, hissing and growling. You like to be petted but not to be picked up. Your Purrrson met you when you were a stray at someone's house, and you adopted each other right away. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Charlie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear brother Danny and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cheery Charlie

Charlie, you are such a good-looking cat! You have nice short orange fur with pretty tabby patterns. And your deep yellow eyes are so beautiful. And you must love your human so much, being the love bug that you are. You and Danny must be great siblings, playing and wrestling. But of course sometimes you get in fights! And you have your boundaries! You like to be pet but no picking you up. You are a very special cat and I hope you, Danny, and your amazing human have many more happy, healthy years together. Congratulations, Cheery Charlie, on being Cat of the Day!

What a handsome Orange Tabby you are, Charlie.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana