Thread: Beautiful Navi!

Beautiful Navi!

Hi Navi! Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie pie, and belated happy 2nd birthday wishes, too!

So, another nawtee kitty caught loafing in the litter box! Oh gosh, how cute is that! Honestly, all of your exquisite photos have my heart in total meltdown mode!! What a fab model you make, Navi; you're a natural for the camera!

A truly stunning Egyptian Mau, that you are, Navi, and as has been noted, quite the energetic, fun loving character to boot! With your love for water are you sure there aren't some Turkish Van genes lurking in there? How very lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful and as smart, as joyful and energetic, as sweet and as loving as you, Navi! Inside and out you're pure purrfection, a treasure, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Navi! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration...playing fetch, maybe taking a nice, long walk with your human; batting that stream of water, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and *kisses* to you, beautiful Navi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

How beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Navi, you are beautiful indeed! What a gorgeous Egyptian Mau you are, with that soft-looking fur in the brown tabby pattern with touches of orange. You have the sweetest face, with those lovely big eyes that blend in with your coat colors. Thank you for sharing all these great photos with us, which show so many different aspects and stages of your life. You are absolutely adorable in every one of them! You clearly have the ability to make yourself comfortable no matter where you are. It's good to take time to smell the roses, isn't it. And how nice to see photos of yourself as a growing girl! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to South Carolina to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrson smile with your antics. You are very smart, and you like to play fetch. You walk on a leash, which is a very nice way for you to enjoy the outside safely and spend some time with your Purrrson! You love water, especially when it comes from a running faucet. You're also very affectionate, licking your Purrrson whenever he/she comes close enough. Your Purrrson says you are the sweetest cat ever! You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Navi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Navi, what a gorgeous girl you are. Your tabby markings are perfect, complete with the "M" on your forehead.
    Your kitten pictures are priceless, too cute for words.
    You are a smart kitty, playing fetch and walking on a leash. And you love water, the fresher the better, and it doesn't get any fresher than from the faucet.
    Most importantly, you are sweet and affectionate, giving out licks of love.
    Navi, you are beautiful, inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Navi is too precious for words! Ciao bella 😻

Neat Navi

Navi, you are super adorable and very pretty. I love your eyes and striped fur. You are unique, with your love of water. Perhaps there is some Turkish Van in you! You have so many gorgeous photos, including ones of when you were a kitten. I love the picture of you in the litter box, it's just adorable and shows how cats can be naughty. You are beautiful, adorable, and unique. Who could ask for a better cat. Congratulations, Neat Navi, on being Cat of the Day!!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Beautiful Navi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana