Thread: Outstanding Ollie

Outstanding Ollie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  6.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    After a very bad start in life, you have found the perfect home.
    So glad you are willing to trust people.
    Now you even have a beautiful girlfriend. Who could ask for more?
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Ollie, you are adorable! What a beautiful grey and white bunny you are. And what a story you have to tell! i'm horrified that you were abandoned like that on the street. I'm so glad and grateful you were found by kind people who brought you to the rabbit shelter. There you wound up meeting your true permanent person who brought you to your new FURRREVER home and your true sweetie, pretty rabbit Puck! Now you are living the wonderful life you deserve, and deserved all along. You and your dear Puck and person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ollie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and dear sweetie Puck and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-20-2020 at 07:37 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Ollie in the Netherlands! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a sweet bunny you are! Your fur looks so soft to pet, and I like your sweet face and straight ears! I hope your person will give you and Puck some pats and lovies for me, and maybe even a yummy bunny treat! You are a much-loved bunny!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Ollie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome bunny you are, Ollie.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Ollie, on being POTD! You are a survivor! We have heard about many pets, big and small, dumped on roads and parking lots (it's immoral and inhumane). We are so glad you have been rescued and have a great friend in Puck. We are sending our best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life inside your human family's home, where all pet bunnies should live! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Beautiful Ollie!

Hi Ollie! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are, Ollie, and despite your unspeakably sad start at life, so gentle and trusting, so sweet and loving! It's incomprehensible that any human could be so cruel as to dump like yesterday's trash, a defenseless, helpless creature onto the mean streets. As your wise human says, our animal companions are a life long commitment, so please think twice and do the necessary homework before welcoming any animal into your life!

Thankfully you, Ollie, were rescued before it was too late, finding your way to a truly devoted human who will cherish you forever and always; a forever home complete with a loving bunny sister in Puck! Great thanks to your human for helping you to heal, physically and emotionally, proving that there truly are caring humans out there! What a lucky bun you are, Ollie, and just as lucky are your human and Puck, having a beautiful and loving best friend and furkid in you, Ollie! You truly are a fighter and survivor, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming rags to riches story and heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a joy and an inspiration! I hope you were treated to a very special day of celebration...spending fun time with Puck, munching on yummy bunny treats, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Ollie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your beloved Puck, too!!!

Beautiful Ollie!!!

Best friends!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~