Thread: Sweet young Jack Frost!

Sweet young Jack Frost!

Dearest Jack Frost, aren't you adorable! What a precious little Siamese or Tonkinese or Ragdoll boy you are, so pretty there in the grass on a nice bright day. Your fluffy fur looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those perky dark ears and lovely big blue eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Texas to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrsons say you think you're a dog. You beg, you roll around, you play with your Auntie's dog, and you love having your tummy rubbed. You enjoy going for walks, safely on a leash and harness. This often attracts attention, and we hope it helps people realize that a cat can walk on a leash and harness and is much safer doing so. You are a growing boy, only four months old, and your dear Purrrsons are looking forward to many more adventures as you grow. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jack Flash, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-19-2020 at 08:59 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Jack Frost

If you ask me, Jack shows the temperament, habits and appearance of a blue-point Siamese-- including the amounts of conversation! Gorgeous young Meezer!
    Happy COTD Jack, and many more!!
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Hello, Jack in Texas! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adorable kitten you are! I agree with everyone who sees a Meezer in you, sweet kitten! I like your blue eyes and your sweet face! I would be glad to give you tummy rubs; since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you some extra rubs for me

You are a busy kitten, too! You go for walks with your leash and harness on, or play with auntie's dog! Best of all, you are a loved kitten!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Jack!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Jack Frost, you are a beautiful kitten. You don't need any papers to prove that.
    And you are smart as well, it took you no time to learn how to walk on a leash. Hopefully, you will grow out of your separation anxiety with the love and patience of your humans.
    Jack, you are as adorable as they come, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Happy Cat of the Day, Jack Frost!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Jack Frost!

Be still my heart!!! What a breathtakingly beautiful, blue eyed baby boy you are, Jack Frost; precious beyond words!!! I guessed at just what your breed blend might be, and like your human, I thought perhaps, part Meezer, Ragdoll, Tonkinese? Well no matter your mix you're gorgeous! As for "papers?" Who needs a pedigree stamp when one is as beautiful, as personality packed, as sweet as you!!!

Great thanks to your family for choosing rescue, for opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving little boy! What fun awaits them, watching you grow even more beautiful with each passing day, the lot of you sharing so many fun adventures! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, joyful and loving furry family member in you, Jack Frost! Inside and out you're purrfect in every way!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...donning your harness and leash, taking a nice long walk, turning heads, hehe; playing in full kitten mode; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Jack Frost, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Joyful Jack Frost

Jack Frost, you are so adorable and good looking. I love the photo of you, it's a good one. I'm guessing you're a Blue-Point Siamese. You look like one, and act like one. You are unique, having separation anxiety.That's fine, it means you love your humans very much, and they must take very good care of you! You must have a happy life, going on walks with your humans, getting your tummy rubbed, and being the beautiful cat that you are! Congratulations, Joyful Jack Frost, on being Cat of the Day!!