Thread: Precious Emmy!

Precious Emmy!

Dearest Emmy, what a precious, adorable Domestic Mediumhair lady you are! That fur is so fluffy and colorful and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big pale-green eyes and that cute pink nose with the black beauty mark under it. You are so beautiful standing there and gazing straight up at me! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Lafayette, IN to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You had a horrible earlier life, spending most of your "kittenhood" in a cage with little room to move. I am so very glad and relieved and grateful that the veterinarian of your family-to-be rescued you! You were found to be healthy in spite of your history. Then the magic happened: it was check-up time for the family's one cat, and your Purrrson-to-be saw you and fell in love! The vet thought you would all be a good match, and your new family adopted you a few days later. It took a little time for you and the resident cat to adjust, but now you are the best of friends. You're more than making up for all the time spent in that cage! You're so active, always busy running, jumping, playing, and exploring. You are precious, such a joy to your family, a wonderful addition to their home. You and your dear kitty housemate and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Emmy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Emmy, what a beautiful medium-hair girl you are. Your coat looks so silky soft, and your face, with those bright and shiny eyes, is adorable.
    I am very sorry that you had to spend your kittenhood under such deplorable conditions. Luckily, you were rescued by the veterinarian of your now forever family, and that's how you all met.
    After moving in, it took just a little time for you and your family's other kitty to become friends. You are enjoying your freedom to the fullest.
    Emmy, you are indeed a precious kitty, and I wish you, your kitty sibling and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Emmy in Lafayette, Indiana! What a gorgeous girl you are! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!

Precious Emmy!

Hi Emmy! Happy Cat of the Day to you!!!

What a gorgeous, long haired girl you are indeed, Emmy; as pretty as a picture; almost too beautiful to be real!

Endless thanks to your vet for rescuing you, playing Cupid, making your and your family's love match a reality! She/he knew that you and your family would make for one perfect match and how right he/she was! I'm so sorry you had to endure such neglect early in life, Emmy. But just as your mom says, you're more than making up for lost time, enjoying every moment of your wonderful new life with unbridled joy, putting those sad and lonely days in the rear view mirror!

What a wonderful addition to the family you are, Emmy! Your family is one lucky bunch, having a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving furkid and best friend in you! Even your kitty sib has now officially given you his/her stamp of approval! You truly are a treasure, Emmy, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...running, jumping, playing and exploring to your heart's content, spending fun time with your kitty sib and humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Emmy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty sib, too!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am so glad you were rescued from your former home.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Precious Emmy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana