Thread: Happy Rizzo

Happy Rizzo

Name:  15.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  130.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a happy little love bug who just wants to be with his person.
    And to add to the fact that you are so special, you wag your tail.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Rizzo is a very happy Ferret. He loves his person and his person loves him.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Rizzo, on being POTD! You are adorable, playful, photogenic, unique and lovable! We thoroughly enjoyed reading the loving tribute by your wonderful fur-parent! How awesome that you wag your tail ~ you truly are a happy little guy! Sending best wishes for a continued healthy, happy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Precious Rizzo!

Greetings, Rizzo, a.k.a. Snuggle Bear! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!

Be still my heart!!! What an adorable, most precious Ferret boy you are, Rizzo! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts! How lucky your mom is, having a furkid as joyful and playful, as loyal and loving as you, Rizzo; you're the consummate snuggle bug! What a very special bond of love and devotion you and your human share indeed; inseparable; best friends and soulmates for life! If ever there was a Velcro Ferret it's you! Beautiful inside and out, perfect in every way, that you are! And if it were possible for you to be any more special, you wag your tail! Yes, you truly are a treasure, Rizzo, one in a million, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your proud mom's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos been a joy! I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration, sweetheart...burrowing in that big box of peanuts and spending fun time on the floor with your mom; snuggling up on her chest, happily napping; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Rizzo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Rizzo, aren't you ever the sweetest little Ferret, so pretty with that soft-looking, colorful fur and that sweet face with that adorable big pink nose and those lovely dark eyes. And what a delightful personality you have! You're very mellow, sweet, and cuddly. You spend most evenings curled up on your dear person's chest, sleeping or relaxing while he/she reads or watches TV. You're her/his "snuggle bear," and you love and enjoy playing with each other and being near. You also love to play in your big box of packing peanuts, jumping and burrowing around. You have a very unusual gesture for a ferret: you wag your tail! This tells everyone that you're absolutely happy. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. You're his/her precious little baby. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rizzo, on being chosen Pet of the Day for Wednesday, January 15! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery