Thread: Delightful Dimitri!

Delightful Dimitri!

Dearest Dimitri Makar, what a gorgeous fluffball you are! You're so handsome, with that sleek, glossy medium-length ebony fur that looks so very soft and your Purrrson says feels like silk. You have the sweetest face, with those perky ears with long ear-hairs, and those long, LOOOOOONNG curving whiskers, and those lovely big golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Tama, Iowa to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're a total love-bug. You and your dear Purrrson adopted each other when you were a kitten, and you're his/her first male kitty. She/he thought at first that you were a "she" and was thinking of taking you back. You convinced him/her, with a gaze and a meow, to let you stay. You serve as backup alarm clock, waking your Purrrson with face-licks if he/she oversleeps. You're very persistent with this task. And you're quite good at not getting her/him up on the weekends. You do forget sometimes, but you're just too sweet to get mad at! You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dimitri, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dashing Dimitri!

Hi Dimitri! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day!

Oh, what a stunning house Panther you are, Dimitri, eternally chic in that gorgeous, fluffy black coat, for sure! And while you may not have come as advertised, hehe, being a boy not a girl, it's clear you and your Mom were meant to be; one heavenly match for sure! Besides, one look into those beautiful amber eyes and I'd be a goner too! And not only are you stunning in looks and packed with purrsonality, you're the consummate alarm clock, and my kind of alarm clock at that, allowing your human to sleep in on weekend!

How lucky your Mom is, Dimitri, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion in you! In looks and in heart, in personality and smarts, your purrfection on 4 paws, a treasure, simply the best

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you were treated to a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your Mom, receiving countless cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Dimitri, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome black boy you are, Dimitri!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana