Thread: Smart Shelby

Smart Shelby

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  6.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so smart and beautiful and you love to run
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Shelby, you are beautiful! What a gorgeous guy you are, with that sleek, silky-looking light brown fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes gazing straight out at me. You're very special in that you are both a field and a show dog! You are very smart, and you will close a door on command. You have a very interesting personality. You love people and hate dogs inside the house, but when you're outside it's the other way around; you love dogs and hate people! You also love to run, even though you've slowed down a bit from your younger days. You are your dear person's best friend, and you and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shelby, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-13-2020 at 08:56 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Shelby!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweet Shelby!

Hi Shelby! Happy Dog of the Day to you from all in this Golden/Retriever loving home!

Your Mom doesn't have to convince me just how special you are, sweetheart! You're a Golden after all, beautiful inside and out, "golden" to the core! Speaking of beautiful, how stunning is your coat; like spun gold! And those big, soulful brown eyes of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! But being a field AND show dog AND as smart as can be surely makes you even that much more special!

I had to laugh, learning how you don't appreciate other dogs invading home, but love them outside of the house! My girl Peach, a Golden x, feels just as you do, about humans too (aside from the family of course)! Silly puppers! hehe

How lucky your family is, Shelby, having a furkid, a best furry friend as beautiful, as sweet and as loving, as special as you! You truly are a golden treasure, a gem, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Shelby! Meeting you has made my Golden loving heart sing! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...playing and running to your heart's content, treated to a yummy dinner, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, big hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Shelby, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~