Thread: Beautiful Buddy Boy!

Beautiful Buddy Boy!

Dearest Buddy, a.k.a. Budster, what a little darling you are! You're such a cute one-year-old (one and a half years now!) young gentleman. Your brown-black tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose, and the long, LOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows, and those lovely big eyes that blend right into your fur colors. And what an utterly precious tiny kitten you were! (Still precious, just getting bigger!) Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Amesbury, Mass. to pet you, and pet your sister and brother who now live with human relatives and friends, too! I can't, of course, but I know your dear young friend will pet you all for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Sadie, the cat of your family-to-be, had sadly passed away. Your dear young friend-to-be and her aunt really wanted a kitten. Then her aunt convinced her mom to get a kitten, and mom said yes, and you joined the family! And your friend's aunt has your sister, and mom's friend has your brother Midnight, so you and your siblings can keep in touch!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You love windows, and you cross your arms when you look out the window. You enjoy going outside (we hope safely with your young friend or other family member!). You love to meow and to lay down the law with your friend. You know the trick to sit like a dog. You even wink at your dear friend sometimes! You and she/he and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buddy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and your siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Sadie Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Buddy in Massachusetts! You were a darling little one, and you are a sweet big kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Buddy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana