Thread: Blessed Big Bird

Blessed Big Bird

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 128
Size:  5.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    After all of these years, you have finally found a loving home.
    They realize how precious you really are.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Big Bird, what a beautiful Mollucan Cockatoo you are. And you are blessed indeed! You clearly had a horrible earlier life, and I am so very glad and grateful that you were dumped off at that pet store, where your true-friend-to-be rescued you and brought you HOME to a life full of love. It took you a while to learn to trust, and I thank your dear person from the bottom of my heart for giving you the time and space you needed to gain enough trust to let her/him come by you. Now he/she can finally scratch your crown and under your wings! You have your own personality, and you are a wonderful bird! You both love each other very much, don't you. What a terrific, absolutely perfect love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Big Bird, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-10-2020 at 08:58 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Mollucan Cockatoo you are, Big Bird. I am so glad you now live in a loving home.

Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Big Bird, on being POTD! You are beautiful, adorable and precious! We totally agree with your human parent, "Every animal is precious and should be treated as if was your child. All mine are spoiled and they love it." That's exactly how we feel about all of our pets, no matter how big or small! Your past years of immoral treatment are over. Thankfully, the rest of your life will be full of love!! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Beautiful Big Bird!!!

Good morning, Big Bird! Congratulations on being crowend Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a brave and beautiful Mollucan Cockatoo you are, Big Bird! I was so moved, reading your mom's tribute, your heartwarming backstory!

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of the abuse and neglect you suffered at the hand of your former "owner," so many years of your life having been stolen from you. Thankfully your mom found her way to you, welcoming you into her home and heart; appreciating you for the very special soul that you are! It's understandable, it taking you some time to learn to trust her, but finally you have, even allowing her to share some crown and wing skritches! Such is the healing power of time, patience and unconditional love! I only wish every fur and feather kid, every animal companion were as lucky as you! How blessed your mom is, having a beautiful feathered friend in you, Big Bird! You truly are one VERY special girl, a fighter and survivor, a treasure!

Every animal is precious and should be treated as if was your child. All mine are spoiled and they love it.
    Thanks to your dear mom for sharing your heartwarming, life affirming rescue story with us, Big Bird, giving up the chance to pay tribute to one brave, beautiful girl! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! And here's to many, many more years of share love and friendship for you and your mom! Lots of love to you, beautiful Big Bird, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your animal siblings too!

Beautiful Big Bird!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~