Thread: Joyful Jack

Joyful Jack

Name:  09.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  117.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (pup) of the Day.
    You will not replace your families previous dog,
    but you will make many of your own memories.
    Celebrate your special day and every day.

Dearest Jack, what an adorable Catahoula-mix boy you are! You have the sweetest face, with those lovely dark eyes looking up at me. You are helping to comfort your dear people after they lost their previous dog. You are full of energy and make them smile with your antics. I'd love to watch you do your "wiggle butt!" You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jack, on being chosen Dog of the Day for Thursday, January 9! We hope you and your dear people have been enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your family's previous-dog Angel is rejoicing with you all from the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Joyful Jack!

Be still my heart!!! What a beautiful, most precious Catahoula baby boy you are, Jackie Boy! I can almost smell the puppy breath from here, and how heart-melting is that sweet, little face of yours! *thud*

What a wonderful addition to the family you are, sweetheart, coming into your family's life just when they needed you most, helping to heal their hearts, bringing some much needed joy and laughter to their lives after the passing of your beloved predecessor! Just as you human says, no furkid/animal companion can ever replace another. Rather, they take their very own special and unique place in our hearts, and it's clear your family has more than enough room and love in their hearts for both the "old" and the "new!"

We just recently adopted Jack on December 27th and he has been just what we needed to help mend our broken hearts. We know a new pet never replaces the old, but they help our hearts heal, and expand to fit more love!
    Endless thanks to your family for choosing rescue/adoption, opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving boy! How blessed they were that wonderful day, December 27th; how lucky they are, having a furkid, a full fledged family member as special as you to call their own! As the saying goes, you can't buy love but you can rescue it! What fun your family is in for, Jackie Boy, watching you grow and learn, the lot of you sharing so many happy times over the weeks, months and years to come, making memories to last a lifetime!

Heartfelt thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story with us, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration...getting into all sorts of puppy mischief and playing with your toys; receiving countless cuddles and snuggles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Jackie Boy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby boy!

SO beautiful! Those eyes!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 01-10-2020 at 08:31 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What an adorable Catahoula mix boy you are, Joyful Jack. Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana