Thread: Terrific Taco

Hybrid View

Terrific Taco

Name:  08 (1).jpg
Views: 190
Size:  135.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    How you ended up in the shelter in the first place is beyond me.
    You are one special pup. Now you have a great home with
    people who truly love you.
    Celebrate your special day

Terrific Taco!

Greetings, Taco! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day!

Yes, I did expect to read your breed as a Chi, only to see your breed named (incorrectly) in your heading as a Wolfhound! Thankfully your Mom clarified: You're a beautiful, adorable, pawsitively precious, Norwegian Elkhound x! But no matter your breed/breed blend, you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried, sweetheart, especially when it comes to personality!

He likes to play with the cats but mostly loves to sneak on the couch for cuddles with us. He loves to sleep in on weekends and will do just about anything for a treat. Taco is often admired for his boisterous personality, general disregard for authority, and spectacular side-eye
    Side eye? And as one who has been known to embrace a bit of civil disobedience every now and then, thumbs up to your occasional disregard for authority! (Sneaking on the couch, for one! hehe)

How very lucky your pack of humans and kitties are, having a furkid, a best furry friend, a source of never ending joy, love and laughter in you, Taco! And if there's any doubt it was destined to be, that fateful day in the shelter...

His name was Toby but we had just lost a beloved black lab/coonhound mix named Toby and didn't think it was right to keep that name. On our way home we took him shopping at the pet store and as he wandered through the aisles we couldn't help but notice that his little trunk looked like an overstuffed burrito. And that's how we ended up on Taco! Also, fun fact, his birthday, October 4th, is National Taco Day. It was meant to be!
    In addition, those big brown eyes of yours are total deal sealers! How could they resist? Endless thanks to your family for choosing rescue/adoption, opening up their home and hearts to one EXTRA special boy, their over stuffed (with love!) burrito! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Taco! Meeting you this morning has been such a treat! Speaking of treats, I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...chowing down on lots of yummy treats; sneaking on your couch, receiving countless cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Taco, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty siblings, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Three cheers for Taco!

¡Taco es muy hermoso!

Congrats!

Dearest Taco, you are utterly adorable! You are a beautiful Norwegian Elkhound mix, with that colorful soft-looking fur and that sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes. Thanks for sharing all those great photos with us! You are perfect in every one of them. And you have such a delightful personality, too! You love to play with your kitty housemates, and you love to cuddle, and you love to sleep. And what a nice story of how you chose your people when they came to the shelter! You and they and the kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Taco, on being chosen Dog of the Day for Wednesday, January 8! We hope you and your dear people and kitties and all your family and friends have been having a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Norwegian Elkhound mix you are, Terrific Taco.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana