Thread: Lovable Little Bear

Lovable Little Bear

Name:  06c.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  148.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You started out being afraid in your new home.
    Now, as we can see, you are very content.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Happy Pet of the Day

Loveable Little Bear!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Lil Bear, on being POTD! You are absolutely precious and angelic with a great personality! (We rodents!) We loved reading about your life and your favorite treats/activities and we're so glad you were adopted by such a loving family who truly appreciate you! Pets always add so much joy to our lives every day and you are proof of that! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Little Bear, you are lovable indeed! What a precious little Syrian Hamster you are, so pretty with that colorful fur and sweet face. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! How tiny you are in your dear person's hand, and how cute you are lying on your back with your tummy up and that look on your face as though you are smiling (and you probably are!). You and your person love each other very much, don't you. You provide great support as he/she contends with poor health. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Little Bear, on being chosen Pet of the Day for Monday, January 6! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of Vegi biscuits, Mini special popcorn, and sunflower seeds.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovable Little Bear!

Greetings, Little Bear! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!

Aww! What a pawsitively precious, wee Syrian Hamster you are, sweetheart! That sweet little face of yours has my heart melted into a pool of pure mush!

What a wonderful addition to your family you are, Little Bear, bringing so much comfort and joy, love and laughter to your devoted human's life! She/he knew that very first day at the pet shop that you were the one for her/him, and how right she/he was! It took a bit of time before you would come out of your shell, but come out of your shell you did, blossoming into the sweetest and most loving of boys!

He helps me every day to keep my mood up, for the past years I been battling with my poor health and having pets really helps me getting through the days when I don't feel well. so he's my special little boy, named Little Bear.
    How lucky your human is, having a beautiful best friend, and comforter and healer in you, sweet little one. You truly a treasure, Little Bear, just as special as can be, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Little Bear! Meeting you today, being treated to your utterly heart-melting photos, has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...spinning on your wheel and enjoying some extra floor time; munching on yummy
    Vegi biscuits, Mini special popcorn and sunflower seeds; cuddling on your human's lap; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Little Bear, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~