Thread: Dashing Duke

Dashing Duke

Name:  06d.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  139.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    There were so many wonderful pictures of you,
    but this is my absolute favorite.
    You are one happy boy, and much loved.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Duke, you are adorable! What a precious Miniature Dachshund you are. You're so cute, and thank you for that delightful collection of photos. You have such a terrific personality, too, and what a great story of how you and your dear family got together. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Duke, on being chosen Dog of the Day for Monday, January 6! We hope you and your dear Mom, Dad, and two human brothers and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dashing Duke!

Good morning, Duke! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a welcome sight your sweet, adorable Doxi self is on this dark and dreary morning! Your photo spread has me smiling from ear to ear; how precious!

I was so moved, reading your proud Mom's tribute to her beautiful boy! I'm so very sorry to hear about your Grandpa's passing, Duke. But his spirit, his lasting legacy lives on through you, in your unconditional love and unwavering devotion, the happiness you bring to your humans' lives.

What a wonderful gift your family was blessed with, the day he chose you to be "the one!" He knew the moment he met you that you would be the perfect pup to round out your family's pack, and how right he was! How blessed your family is, having a furkid as sweet and gentle, as loyal and loving as you, Duke! You may be small in size, but when it comes to personality and heart you're king sized!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoyed (continue to enjoy) a very special day of celebration...playing with your Kong, tug o' war and fetch; taking a nice, long walk...monitoring the neighborhood, hehe; receiving countless belly rubs, snuggles and skritches; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pack of humans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Duke, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Snuggle time! Hard to pick just one!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Handsome Boy

What a sweet boy. I too have dachshunds, Winne who is a miniature and Cooper who is my "in betweenie wienie." LOL. His mother was a miniature and his father was a standard. They definitely love their people.

Your boy is adorable.

Congratulations Dashing Duke, for being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana