Thread: Precious Boy Bing!

Precious Boy Bing!

Dearest Bing, what an adorable young fellow you are! Your pale-orange and white fur is absolutely beautiful and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those orange eyes that match your fur. You are just the sweetest little thing, so precious and touching in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You're so cute all dressed up in the first.. be careful with that ribbon there, don't chew on it! And then curled up with your orange buddy snoozing away.. Then as an infant kitten nose-sniffing with your big doggy pal.. And finally standing up with a big yawn (after a nice snooze, I bet!), hardly any teeth showing. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Greenbank, WA to pet you, and pet your orange kitty and doggy and any other critter housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved young friend will pet you all for me .

And what a great story you have to tell! Your dear young friend-to-be to be found you as a tiny kitten, maybe three weeks old, shivering, dehydrated, and sitting out in the rain. She/he rescued you and brought you to safety and good care and love and HOME (never mind the big vet bill!). He/she gave you serious TLC during the last month of high school senior year, taking you to school so she/he could feed you. I give the greatest thanks from the bottom of my heart to your dear friend for rescuing and caring for and loving this precious young soul! You survived, and now you are thriving, and I join your friend in thanking God that you did. You are so very affectionate, with a ready purr, and we know you are grateful, too! You and your dear young friend and doggy and kitty friends all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bing, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and orange kitty and doggy buddies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bouncy Bing

Bing, you are so adorable!!!!! I love your orange and white fur and big eyes. Thank you for sharing your super cute pictures with us. First, you’re just standing there staring, second, your sleeping with a sibling or friend, third, you’re nose to nose with the dog, and fourth, you let out a big, glorious yawn! What a sad story to hear about you, sitting in the rain, dehydrated and unhealthy. But now you have an amazing human and loving pet siblings. You survived, because you’re so strong, and now you are affectionate and have a great purr. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Bouncy Bing!

Hello, Bing in Washington! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling kitten you are! Your orange and white fur looks so soft to pet, and your face is so sweet!

How wonderful that your person rescued you when you were outside in the rain! You were an adorable little kitten, and now you are a beautiful big kitty! I would be glad to pet you, or watch you having all kinds of kitten fun! You are an affectionate kitty with a ready purr !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to cutie Bing!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful Orange kitten you are, Bing. I am so glad your human found you.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Bing, you are too adorable to describe. You are one gorgeous lovebug. Concatulations on being chosen COTD

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Bing!

Your face is too cute for words, and look at those big golden eyes and beautiful markings on your soft coat.

I’m so glad your mom found you when you needed her so badly. You were just a tiny kitten sitting outside in the rain, skinny, shivering and dehydrated. She took you in and made sure you saw a vet and gave you the TLC you needed. She even took you with her to school, so she could feed you. Thank you!

I can see you have grown quite a bit since then, and you have another kitty - and a dog to hang out with. How wonderful!

You are affectionate and purring your head off to thank your mom for her help, I’m sure. Such a sweetheart you are!

Have fun and celebrate your big day. Get spoiled with your favourite treats, lots of love and playtime with your family. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Bing!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.