Dearest Bing, what an adorable young fellow you are! Your pale-orange and white fur is absolutely beautiful and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those orange eyes that match your fur. You are just the sweetest little thing, so precious and touching in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You're so cute all dressed up in the first.. be careful with that ribbon there, don't chew on it! And then curled up with your orange buddy snoozing away.. Then as an infant kitten nose-sniffing with your big doggy pal.. And finally standing up with a big yawn (after a nice snooze, I bet!), hardly any teeth showing. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Greenbank, WA to pet you, and pet your orange kitty and doggy and any other critter housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved young friend will pet you all for me .

And what a great story you have to tell! Your dear young friend-to-be to be found you as a tiny kitten, maybe three weeks old, shivering, dehydrated, and sitting out in the rain. She/he rescued you and brought you to safety and good care and love and HOME (never mind the big vet bill!). He/she gave you serious TLC during the last month of high school senior year, taking you to school so she/he could feed you. I give the greatest thanks from the bottom of my heart to your dear friend for rescuing and caring for and loving this precious young soul! You survived, and now you are thriving, and I join your friend in thanking God that you did. You are so very affectionate, with a ready purr, and we know you are grateful, too! You and your dear young friend and doggy and kitty friends all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bing, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and orange kitty and doggy buddies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.