Thread: Charming Caspeon

Charming Caspeon

Name:  03.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  123.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have to be one of the smartest birds around.
    With your beautiful colors, you brighten up your families life.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Caspeon, what an utterly gorgeous Sun Conure you are! You're absolutely stunning with those colorful feathers, so sweet on that branch in your cage and then on your young friend's shoulder. You have the most delightful personality, making your dear people smile with all your antics and energy. And what a special talent you have.. You're toilet trained! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Caspeon, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and lots of laughs, and a special serving of pizza crust!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Charming Caspeon!

Hi Caspeon! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a
    breathtakingly beautiful Sun Conure you are, Caspeon! Your brilliantly colored plumage is simply gorgeous, and true to your species, you're every bit as bright and sunshiny in personality as in looks!

I so enjoyed reading your mom's love filled tribute, learning of the very special place you hold in your humans' hearts, the joy you bring to their lives each and every day of the year! That photo of you with your skin sister and brother says it all. You're family! Endless thanks to them for welcoming you into the flock, providing you with the happy, carefree, love filled life you deserve! And oh my, how you've blossomed under their loving care! But seriously...toilet trained???

How very lucky your family is, Caspeon, having a beautiful, personality packed, joyful, life and people loving best feathered family member in you, sweetheart! You truly are a treasure, one in a million, just as special as can be! Just ask your proud mom!

I would not trade him for the world. He is like the baby of the family. I encourage friends and family to have a pet like Caspeon. My life has changed so much since he came into our lives. He gives us unconditional love and is a wonderful companion.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has brought some much needed warmth and sunshine to my dark and rainy day, just as you brighten your humans' days each and every day of the year, come rain or shine! I hope you enjoyed your big day of honor, sweetheart...spending fun time with your family, chatting up a storm; chowing down on some crunchy pizza crust, hehe; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and smooches to you, precious Caspeon, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Family!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful and talented bird you are, Caspeon.

Your family is lucky to have you.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Caspeon, on being POTD! You are an angel sent from Heaven to bring JOY to everyone ~ and now the entire world knows how SPECIAL you are! (We birds!) We loved reading your adoring parent's tribute to you, full of love, fun and laughter (the beautiful photos prove it!) How utterly precious that you read and turn pages of a book!! :P And, that you use the toilet! WOWEE! You are absolutely brilliant, darling, adorable, gorgeous, irreplaceable and have a wonderful sense of humor ~ plus, you are a loyal protector for your beloved family! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetheart! XOXO

P.S. We have a precious, irreplaceable, tiny, rescued bird and know for a fact how much JOY he brings into our lives daily:
    http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546