Thread: Darling Duster

Darling Duster

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 324
Size:  6.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You live a fun life running in the house and going to the bank.
    Celebrate your special day

Adorable Duster!

Duster is an English Angora Rabbit. He is one year old and is my little clown. He lives in the house with our cat, Curious, the dog Rascal and one other bunny, Snuggles. He is a top show bunny.

He loves when he can run the whole house with the cat. He has his own little room and toys that he play with. He love to go to the bank and get carrots from the lady there and get lots of TLC. He loves to get his hair cut and have a bath, unlike some rabbits we know. He is one hoppy, happy, loved bunny.
    Hello, Duster in South Dakota! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What an absolutely adorable English Angora bunny you are! I would be delighted to pet you, or watch you play and admire your cuteness! You are a top show bunny and have other furry family members- bunny Snuggles, cat Curious and dog Rascal You and Curious run the whole house, or sometimes you play with your toys. You go to the bank, where you get carrots and lots of TLC! I imagine everyone at the bank smiles when you visit! Best of all - you are a hoppy, happy, loved bunny! Perfect!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to dear Duster! Love to Curious, Snuggles and Rascal too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Beautiful Duster!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Darling Duster!

Hi Duster! Belated happy, hoppy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Aww! What a gorgeous, oh so flooooofy, English Angora bunny you are, Duster! With that amazing coat of yours it's no surprise to learn how handily you win over those show ring judges! But as beautiful as you are, it's your joyful, life and people loving personality that sealed the deal for me! It's no wonder you win the hearts of all who cross your path, including the bank lady! (Free carrots!) Oh, what fun you must have, zooming about the house with your kitty pal, playing with that impressive stash of toys in your very own room! You even enjoy bathtime! Yes, you certainly are one much loved and pampered bunny, and deservedly so! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your humans' live is the gift that keeps on giving, 365 days a year!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you were treated to an EXTRA special New Year's Day, Pet of the Day celebration...playing to your heart's content, chowing down on yummy bunny treats, cuddling with your humans, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Duster, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Curious, Snuggles and Rascal too!

Adorable Duster!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Duster, what an adorable English Angora Rabbit you are! You're so cute peeking out from that tub. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You're a year old, your dear person's little clown. You live with your pals Curious the cat, Rascal the dog, and Snuggles the other bunny. You love running the whole house with Curious! The lady at the bank is another friend, who gives you carrots and TLC when you go there. You have a room full of toys! You love getting your hair cut and having a bath. You're a top show bunny! You and your dear person and pet housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Duster, on being chosen our 2020 New Year's Day Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Curious and Rascal and Snuggles and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery